Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

vCash

WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - April 11, 2014 from Lafayette, LA (#764)

When
    United States: Friday Night, April 11, at 8/7c on Syfy
    United Kingdom: Friday Night, April 11, at 10PM on SkySportsHD3

Venue
    Cajundome in Lafayette, LA

Confirmed Matches/Events

Cesaro vs. Big Show

WrestleMania XXX Fallout
    Last edited by TPIB; 08-04-2014 at 08:44 AM.
    US Scene Forum Leader: US Scene Forum

"I love it when bunnies cry!"
    -JBL, Super SmackDown LIVE, 12/16/14

Happy Holidays!

US News Reporter on Wrestling101.com

vCash
    Spoilers:

Credit:
    wrestling-news.net

WWE Friday Night SmackDown
    Airing This Week

The following results are from a recent WWE SmackDown TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 8th April 2014 at the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana and will air on Friday 11th April at 10pm on Sky Sports 2 in The UK.

In Ring Segment:
    John Cena came out to open the show and cut a promo talking about WrestleMania 30 and called himself the measuring stick of the company, however The Wyatt Family interrupted and appeared on the titantron. Bray Wyatt said that he can’t stop smiling after what happened at WrestleMania and said that this is just the beginning and he’s going to take Cena to the extreme.

In Ring Segment:
    Paul Heyman came to the ring and said that there is no doubt about it that he’s the greatest wrestling manager of all time and introduced the “King of Swing” Cesaro before joining commentary.

Singles Match:
    Cesaro defeated The Big Show via DQ due to interference from Jack Swagger.

Tag Team Match:
    Rybaxel (Ryback & Curtis Axel) defeated Los Matadores (Fernando & Diego).

Singles Match:
    Rob van Dam defeated Damien Sandow.

In Ring Segment:
    Hulk Hogan came to the ring and talked about how WrestleMania 30 became “YEStleMania” and introduced Daniel Bryan who said that this is the best week of his life as he won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania and will be getting married at the weekend.

Singles Match:
    Bad News Barrett defeated Kofi Kingston.

Singles Match:
    Fandango (w/Layla) defeated Santino Marella (w/Emma).

6 Man Tag Team Match:
    Daniel Bryan & The Uso’s (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso) vs. Kane, Batista & Randy Orton was declared a double countout. Post-match, Batista and Orton attacked The Uso’s, however The Shield came out to make the save and celebrated with Bryan to end the show!
    US Scene Forum Leader: US Scene Forum

31st January: TNA IMPACT WRESTLING Tapings - Wembley Arena, London
    29th March: WWE WrestleMania 31 PPV - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara
    30 March: WWE RAW LIVE - Sap Center, San Jose
    13th April: WWE RAW Tapings - o2 Arena, London
    14th April: WWE SmackDown Tapings - o2 Arena, London

5th Annual dsrWinterval dsrchris's Avatar
    vCash
    I think I'm gonna have to se The Shield "celebrating" with Bryan to make my mind up on that. I don't know if I like the idea of them potentially being all friendly with faces again now. If it's purely an enemy of my enemy is my friend thing, then I'd be okay with it.
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "KNEEL BEFORE MOD"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash

WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - April 11, 2014 from Lafayette, LA (#764)

Yeah the Shield are not designed for celebrating with others. With themselves sure, but not with anyone else. Also something i noticed thAt i hope is kept to a minimum is reigns trying to wooh all the women. Its not shieldlike to me, they are all business and that just dont seem to sit right with me. I am sure its WWEs way of cheesing them up a tad for the big babyface run, and then maybe its for Reigns singles run if it ever takes place. Me personally could do without ravishing roman reigns.
    "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Really liked this week's SD.

Opening match between Cesaro/Show was really good fun, I was a little surprised Show dominated so easily but Cesaro ended it looking strong. Great Neutralizer. Van Dam put in another good performance against Sandow, I'd rather someone else took the loss. Hogan appearance with Bryan was a cool moment, shows how much the business has changed in 30 years. Hogan to Bryan, what a difference. Barrett was again impressive in his win over Kofi, he looks like he's having fun out there.

Loving the power trip of Batista and Orton. Randy is already 100 times better and more interesting without the World Title, Batista too was impressive in the 6 man. Orton looked like his old self, looking impressive and lethal. That's the Orton I wanna see. The 6 man with the Uso's, Bryan and Kane was really good, everyone performed well. Bryan and the Uso's sold lot's for their opponents, Orton and Dave easily dominated the tag champs, I would like to see that develop into a feud. Really good ending with the Shield making the save but I just can't get used to the Shield all of a sudden standing by Bryan's side.
    "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f**k you were gonna do anyway"

Thread Information