Register

Welcome to the Talk Wrestling Online - Wrestling Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Disgrace to the *****
    vCash

TWOStars Presents: Redemption! Cose date 27th April

get submitting. This is a PPV so if you want to do two promos for after match one where you've won and ine where you've lost that is cool. If you aren;t on the card don't wprry as I have plans going forward.
    Mathematical

vCash
    JR'S voice is heard over a panning shot of the parking lot.

JR: Earlier tonight Aaron Winter's champion and some friends arrived in a much nicer ride than theyre used to.

To accentuate his words the camera lands on a black stretch limousine. Where we find Kyle Gilmore, The Washout Jimmy Tsunami and Owen Roko exiting it dressed to the nines.

PH: Where Josh Mathews was waiting by to have a word with them.

Josh steps into frame as they head towards the entrance.

JM: Wow guys you all look like a billion dollars, can I get a word with you guys?

Roko pats Josh on the shoulder as he walks right by him. Mathews moves his microphone from Owen directly to Jimmy as he brushes off Owen's cold shoulder. Before he can even speak again Jimmy speaks to Josh.

JT: What's up Josh?

Jimmy gives the universal hang ten hand sign and heads into the building. Josh, the true professional, keeps moving down the line.

JM: Kyle, a word please champ?

Gilmore tips his hat as he walks by and speaks over his shoulder as he enters the building.

KG: We'll talk inside kid, I'm late for a meeting.

Josh looks into the camera, slightly deflated.

JM: There you have it guys, Gilmore and crew have arrived, late for a very important meeting. Back to you Jim and Paul.

Cut to...
    Keep it Kool.... Keep it Stuie Kool

Triple H smashed my face into a car windshield, and then took my mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint! ---Sparrow

vCash
    Cut to Josh Mathews standing in an empty corridor. We can see he's standing in front of a door with a placard that says Aaron Winter.

JM: Standing by looking to get a word with Aaron Winter or his champion Kyle Gilmore, who've been havin a closed door meeting right behind me for a couple of hours.

Suddenly Gilmore opens the office door and strides out into the hallway. He notices Mathews and stops to have a word with him as promised.

JM: can you shed a little light on your private meeting with Mr Winter, Kyle?

KG: Yeah I can, I mean no real big secret. It was a pep talk, Omega Man just wanted to make sure my head was on straight. Wanted to know we were doing this for the same reasons.

JM: Can you give us some insight into what Winter is looking towards if you guys win tonight?

Gilmore nods for a few seconds before responding.

KG: Yeah for sure Josh. When we win tonight we use this next month to push the principles of TWOStars as a global leader in professional wrestling. We put forward a face of professionalism that shows why this company is the leader of the pack. The name and reputation of TWOStars is built by Darkstar and secured on the backs of guys like Draven Cage, Evil Gringo, Angus Mcdonald, and of course my friends Lucian L. Jones and Twiggie.

Huge pop for the mentions of these future and current TWOStars hall of famers.

KG: I'm not gonna let all of that fall by the wayside because of Brice Perrino and the mysterious mechanical voice of the apocalypse. Winter and I share that vision. He asked me if I could keep my mind clear and my head in the game, and i assured him that after work I was still gonna strut, preen and bang anything over 18. When I'm here though im solely focused on being the face of this company and everything it stands for.

JM: Any last words for your opponents tonight?

KG: Yeah don't let everything I just said make you think your getting some neutered tom version of the Stray Cat tonight. When that bell rings its Primetime, and everyone will know what I've always known. What every girl in high school knew. What Evil Gringo and Barry Gower found out early in my career. What even guys like Johnny Rockefeller knew deep down. I'm kind of a big deal.

With those parting words Gilmore turns and heads off down the corridor.

JM: There you have tonight The Stray Cat defends this company's honor against Famous and Brice Perrino's un named champion. Back to you JR.

Cut to...

Triple H smashed my face into a car windshield, and then took my mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

vCash
    We are still outside the building with Josh Mathews, who is standing by awaiting the next arriving star.

A flash, white limo pulls up right next to the interviewer, the window slowly and slightly moves down.

Voice: Do you mind.

Quickly Josh opens the rear door and out steps Christopher Ryan Eagles. Mathews runs around the otherside as Eagles points towards the other door. Once open, Randy Roko also leaves the car.

JM: Can I get a word with either of you?

The pair look at the second most unlucky person within the company, only second though, behind WEB.

RR: What word is that? Why have Chris and myself been saying nice stuff about each other?

The camera quickly moves to Eagles as he starts to speak.

CRE: Or maybe even why we have arrived together? Or is it the important thing that Brice Perrino, the bro-manager of TWOstars, has to say to us?

JM: Any answers?

Once more Randy and the Cancer look at each other, only to reply with the answer no and walk off, leaving more questions than answers.
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

#chatrevolution

vCash
    We're backstage infront of the TWOStars area that's been specially fitted with curtains and steel girders and a small tron behind the reporter that we can see has the Redemption logo on a loop. Todd Grisham this time is the man with the microphone as he stands by ready to talk to the camera.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The A-List Superstars... Famous.

The camera pans out showing the Master of Opportunity dressed ready to compete, with his familiar fur coat now appearing to be a shorter fur vest with spikes and straps all over it. Famous smirks a little as we hear a loud chorus of boos from the audience at the site of Mr. Hollywood who warms up waiting for the questions.

Grisham: Famous, just last week on XTV you promised to find your attacker from the previous show. Now after losing to Kyle Gilmore you then seemed to strike a deal with the Anonymous General Manager to become his champion and put yourself into tonights Triple Threat Main Event...

Famous: Wow Todd, what a statement, you hit the nail on the head... you seem to have this amazing ability to point out the damned obvious. See last week, I made Kyle Gilmore, famous. I put his name up there in bright lights, the Main Event and tonight I'm gonna do the same again when he gets the honour... the damned honour to once again step in the ring with The Master of Opportunity, the very definition of the word 'entertainment'... ME.

Grisham: Well far from it for me to go back to my original point but why exactly did you decide to deal with The Anonymous GM?

The A-Lister's smirk seems to disappear for a moment before he composes himself and smirks incredibly smugly at the reporter.

Famous: Why on earth did I deal to the man who made the most sense and gave me exactly what I wanted? What a damned stupid question Todd, but if you're going to ask such inane ramblings, then since I'm here, Pay Per View with the camera on me, I'll reveal my full evil plan in true villianous form.

You see I'm sure you all saw the conversation we had last week on XTV before the cameras stopped rolling and exactly what he said was exactly right. Arron Winter, the most nonsensical authority figure to ever take charge in this business, the most spineless sit-on-the-fence decision maker had already chosen one of his midcard tag team wrestlers to be his champion. Winter has always been about scratching his back to scratch your own, was the same with Image Inc. What Winter failed to do though was pick anyone with any real credentials. He picked the best of a bad bunch so to speak. Kyle Gilmore has never ever done anything in this company or business, and he never will. He's a paper champion, and someone for me to mow down and make look good before I even break a sweat.

Brice Penisface, well he's almost as bad as Winter. He's got his 3 little cronies, his 3 stooges, now in cinemas by the way, to do his dirty work. I'll be completely honest, I've not had much dealings with Brice, but whenever I've been to him for an opportunity or help, he's shunned me for one of his most loyal lovers, Roko, Eagles and Denton. The 3 biggest *****s in TWOStars today. Who's blowing who, I'm not exactly sure, nor do I really want to find out, but when it's all said and done, I'd guaran-damn-tee one of those chumps is in the Triple Threat tonight along with me and Kyle-O.

Grisham: And the Anonymous GM's choice?

Famous: Was me numbnuts aha. You see I may be this egotistical, arrogant, self-centered playboy Hollywood superstar and former World Champion to all of you, but I'm also a business man. See Mr. Anon wanted me as his champion so bad, he soon caved to my list of demands when he signed me up. I didn't blindly accept anything, I looked it all over and saw whatever advantage saw me fit.

See when... WHEN I win tonight and I'm FINALLY given my World Heavyweight Championship match, my contract says I... I get to pick the stipulations. Not my opponent, and not any of the 3 General Managers. That's quite the advantage to have wouldn't you say Todd? I would, don't even bother to move the microphone to answer me you loser.

Condition numero deux... that 'loss' to Gilmore last week on XTV, it's been eradicated and removed from the record books. That loser will not tarnish my name and legacy with a cheap, cheating fluke win on XTV... on MY show. He can talk about being 'a big deal' which by the way, copyright Will Ferrell you chump, and he can talk about his and Arron Winter's vision for TWOStars and XTV to make it a utopia of bliss for all the homosexual cocksuckers in the back, but whatever he says, whatever he does, he will NOT get the better of me, and he will never... and I mean... NEVER upstage me. As far as official TWOStars records go... I'm 3 and 0... tonight I make it 4. I'm making Goldberg and Undertaker's streaks look like child's play.

The instant Famous stops talking, the crowd take the opportunity to blow the self-confessed Superstar. Todd pauses for a second waiting for the crowd to die down before he attempts to ask another question as he slowly moves the microphone back to his own mouth.

Grisham: Do you have any preference as to who the third man may well be tonight, you've mentioned that you believe it's either going to be Randy Roko, Matt Denton or Christopher Ryan Eagles?

Famous laughs very shortly before he takes off his shades and stares at Todd for just a moment as he takes the microphone for himself.

Famous: Todd quite frankly I couldn't give a rat's ass who Brice has chosen tonight. I'd put money, hard-earned cash on it being one of those three *****s. It honestly doesn't matter which one of them it is. Randy Roko... well surely he's too busy disappearing to escape his sad little issues with his ugly-assed brother. You put the man who once thought he was a pirate in the match and surely it's a matter of time before his brother comes down to the ring, theey have some incestous sword fight and leave together like the Scottish inbreds they are.

Matt Denton, he comes down to the ring, tries to buy everyone ringside, goes bankrupt yet again, turns up eventually into the ring promising the second coming of the apocolypse and ends up slapping like a pre-pubescent girl and once again disappointing everyone. The guys got money, he's got ideas, what he doesn't have is an ounce of talent, business sense or the ability to back up whatever he says. The guys a spin doctor, nothing more, and if he somehow gets chosen by his best bumchum tonight I have absolutely no problem in making sure I put him on the shelf.

And then there's Chrissy Bitching Eagles. The man who calls himself the cancer of TWOStars. See I don't buy that really, generally unless treated cancer is malignant, it spreads, it grows, it gets bigger and nastier and badder over a period of time. Eventually it becomes irreversable, unstoppable if you will. How on earth does any of that even begin to describe Chris Eagles? In a total of 8 years, he's come and gone and come and gone and let more people down and had more chances than anyone else, at anything else ever, and despite all that, he's never done anything. He's never been a World Champion and frankly he never will be. Christopher Eagles if you wish to make observations and give yourself a cool little nickname you need to look closely at exactly what you are, you're a diseased, frail withered old man and when the time comes, and it will very very soon, you'll fade out, die and be completely forgotten without a trace of your memory anywhere. No legacy.

Todd Grisham looks almost completely stunned by the dark tone of The A-Listers words as he attempts to compose himself and ask his final question to Mr. Hollywood who is busy putting his shades back on his face and compose himself too as the wry smirk appears back on The Hollywood Sellout's face.

Grisham: Well... erm... yes... finally Mr. Famous we heard the Anonymous General Manager say to you at the end of last week's broadcast that if you were to become his champion he would reveal to you in private who attacked you on the previous XTV. Has he told you, who was it?

The A-Lister laughs before looking at Todd with the most devious of all smirks.

Famous: And if I told you that now Todd, I wouldn't be very... entertaining, would I?

The Sellout walks off camera as Todd throws it back to the Announce Table
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

vCash
    BBBBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The crowd spits an insane level of vitriol when Brice Perrino appears at the top of the rampway.

BP: let's give a round of applause for my Bro's in arms, weighing in at a combined weight of 305 Lbs and hailing from Anarchy, Mani-Bro-Ba, Canada, the worlds premier tag tam THE SOOOOONS OOOOOF AAAAANAAAAARCHY!!!!!!

The crowd reaction only intensifies as the Brothers of Destruction appear at the rampway beside their newfound ally.

JR: The boys appear to be dressed for action tonight ladies and gentleman but as you know there is no Sons of Anarchy match on the card tonight.

PH: And thats a travesty that hopefully our future sole GM Brice intends to change.

Perrino grabs a microphone as they all climb into the ring.

BP: What a dump huh guys?

BBBBBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

BP: I'm not here to run down you dipshits though. I'm here because my new bros here were promised, by yours truly, both answers to why they aren't being used, and opportunities to show why they're the best team in the world. Now because I'm a true brofessional and a man of my word I think I've gotten them both tonight. So if Jimmy Redman would be so kind as to make his way down to the ring, so my a-Bro-ciates can ask him some questions.

There is a long dramatic pause as the sound crew looks for Jimmy's AFI theme of choice before...

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

JR: Well Paul as always our head road agent looks to be in great shape. His time away from the spotlight is treating him well.

PH: He looks to be as big of a miscreant as ever how this guy ever got any pull in the training and development of our young bucks blows my damn mind.

Jimmy is dressed in a pair of black jeans with black combat boots, a plain black tee with the sleeves torn off and a blue bandana. He looks a little unsure as to why he's being called out here. As Ross said though, he looks to be in tip top form. He slides into the ring as Perrino hands the microphone to Mike Son and heads ringside.

MS: Ok, so this is real simple James. I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions, and your gonna give us the straight shit. No Bull!

Jimmy smirks a little at Mike's blatant disrespect and nods his head in a way that says I'll humor you but don't get any ideas because I'll fight you both.

MS: Who made the call not to use us in Winnipeg?

Redman strolls to the ropes and signals the time keeper for a microphone of his own.

JRM: That call was made by Aaron Winter in conjunction with the other road agents and myself. However I feel the need to explain that it was nothing personal. Hell I brought you to Aaron's attention in the first place.

Mike and Dick look at each other slightly shocked by this statement.

MS: Then maybe you can explain why two weeks in a row you personally called and told us not to bother making the drive?

Jimmy nods as though the answer is both an easy one and slightly obvious.

JRM: We decided that based on the fact that you are our only full time tag team. Add to that the fact that you negotiated a stipulation in your contract not to be seperated and it was an easy choice to make. We decided to focus on our singles superstars and give our three GM's and opportunity to scout their potential champions.

Dick snatches the microphone from his brothers hand and throws out a question of his own next.

DS: So because we prefer to work as a team, because we choose to showcase our ability to work together better than any other duo today, we shouldn't have an opportunity to be somebody's champion?

Dick is pissed.

JRM: No no no I'm not saying that at all Dick, only that we couldnt find any opponents for you, single or otherwise as our other athletes were otherwise engaged.

DS: BULLSHIT! I call bullshit because it took two minutes backstage tonight for me, my brother and Brice here to come up with an opponent for tonight. Right, Brice?

Dick looks to Brice who just nods his head as he grabs another microphone from the time keepers table. Jimmy doesn't like where this seems to be headed. He sticks his microphone in his back pocket and pulls his shirt off as Brice starts to speak.

BP: And their opponent hailing from Raleigh, North Carolina and weighing in at 250 Lbs, he is The Prototype JIIIIIMMY REEEEEDMAAAAN!!!!!!

JR: This is ridiculous folks, if your just joining us Brice Perrino has just made a handicap match between the Sons of Anarchy and Jimmy Redman. Who of course was retired by a career ending injury years ago.

PH: That being said Jim, he looks to be both in fighting shape and ready for a fight.

Both Mike and Dick charge at The Metalhead who snatches the microphone out of his back pocket and absolutely blasts Dick Son in the face. Dick goes down like a sack of potatoes as Jimmy drops the mic and starts exchanging blows with Mikey.

JR: Your right Paul the original TWOStars hall of famer isn't gonna go down without a fight.

Mike Chioda slides into the ring ready to earn his pay. Redman irish whips Mike into the ropes and nails him with a dropkick on the rebound. Dicky is rolling around on the mat clutching his face, but he starts to get to his feet as Jimmy whips Mike into the corner. Jimmy climbs to the second turnbuckle and starts hammering mike in the face with right hands.

ONE....

TWO....

THREE....

FOUR....

JR: This capacity crowd counting as The Southpaw rains those thundering left hands into the face of The Rising Son, Mike Son. However Jimmy doesn't see Dick recovering from that shot with the microphone.

At those words Dick Son gets under Jimmy and lifts him onto his shoulder. Redman struggles but Dick holds onto him as he spins around lifting him from his shoulders into a stiff face buster.

PH: ALABAMA SLAM from Dick Son right there on road agent Jimmy Redman.

Dick stiffly snatches Redman standing and whips him into his brother who catches him and snaps him into the air into a stalling vertical suplex.

JR: Anybody familiar with these guys work in ROH and Dragons Gate USA has seen this before. They call it Red River Rebellion. Mike is holding Jimmy up for quite a while here, rather blatantly showing off his strength. Eventually Dick will snap him over his knee with a vicious back breaker. Which in this instance is disqusting considering Redman's surgically repaired vertebrae.

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

It never comes however as Mike and Dick, cued in by the crowd noise, spot Jimmy Tsunami and Owen Roko rushing to the road agents defense.

PH: Mike and Dick put down Jimmy Redman and get the hell out of dodge as Jimmy Tsunami and Owen Roko stick their noses someplace they dont belong.

JR: That's correct they'll live to harass another day as the cowardly trio of The S.O.A and Brice Perrino slink up the rampway as Randy Roko's little brother Owen and Kyle Gilmores young protege Jimmy Tsunami check on Jimmy Redman. Apparently this somewhat unofficial match will go in the books as a no contest.

Redman seems to be just fine as him, Owen and Jimmy stare holes in the douchy trio as the back up the rampway smirking at the hall of famer and his young honor guard.

Cut to....

vCash
    We pan to a backstage area among the production crates as we see Arron Winter approach The Unstoppable One, Dammage who is taping his hands up ready for his match.

Winter: I just wanted to wish you luck in your match tonight Dammage.

The Original looks up before turning his attention back to his tape as he replies to the General Manager.

Dammage: Look Winter, please just stop. I get it, rallying the troops, gaining support in case of best or worst case scenarios... I understand. You don't need to try and get me onside. I'm not against you.... but I'm not with you either. I'm glad no-one chose me as their champion, I'm glad I was overlooked to be in that Triple Threat Match tonight because it means regardless as to who's in power, I won't have my alliances to work against me. Furthermore, if my ally is in power, I can't be accused of using my friendship or business relationship helping my career and opportunities. What I achieve and earn, I do it myself Arron, I hope you understand.

Winter: Sure, sure. I really admire that Bryan. You want success but you don't want shortcuts or hinderances, but really I just wanted to wish you luck against Owen tonight.

Dammage: Yeah look, also, I'm gonna apologise now. Me and Owen we had a good showing until his brother turned up last week on XTV, but tonight is nothing personal. I'm gonna run through your boy Owen and move on to my next hurdle, and if that takes the guy out on the way, well that's just too bad I guess. I am afterall... Unstoppabl.....

The Unstoppable turns as Famous walks into shot, still smug and laughing to himself as he approaches the GM and his former ally.

Famous: Well if it isn't Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. The biggest flip-flop-sit-on-the-fence Authority figure in history and the Terry Funk of TWOStars.

Winter: What do you want Famous?

Famous: So brutally to the point Winter. I just want to inform you both that after I win the Triple Threat tonight and I'm granted MY World Heavyweight Championship match, that next week on XTV... not only will I publically reveal who attacked me live in the ring on XTV, but I'm having a little reunion in the ring, a party of sorts. And seeing as though Arron you were my inferior in Image Inc and Dammage you rode my coat-tails for a couple months while I was Triple Crown Champion.. you're both invited. See you then, losers.

Famous walks off smugly as Winter and Dammage argue what a jerk Famous is, as we see Keith Jaxx slowly approaching the duo, singing as he treads towards the pair.

Jaxx: Two little sexy boys, sexy as can be, singing hey Jaxxy Baby, you can't catch me... along comes Keithy, quiet as can be and...

CRACK

Dammage nails Keith Jaxx with a huge right hand to the jaw, knocking him down to the floor holding his jaw as he writes on the floor. Winter laughs a little and looks on approvingly.

Dammage: Freak!

The Unstoppable One and The GM walk out of shot as the camera pans to a hurt Jaxx on the floor before cutting to a TWOStars infomercial promoting the next Pay Per View... Zero Tolerance which is in June.

@FamousTWOStars

vCash
    We cut to Josh Matthews who is standing by with a all fat man who is doing nothing but dancing on the spot like a crazed lunitic.

JM: Folks I am here with TWOStars newest recruit Dancing Dick and Dick is I can stop you for a moment I believe you a friends with Keith Jaxx?

Dancing Dick continues to get his groove on, on the spot.

DD: Well Joshy baby, me and Keith go back a long way and would seem tonight he has once again been put on his back and a way he doesn’t like.

JM: That’s right we saw Dammage smack him square in the Jaw.

DD: I respect him for it, Josh. At least he is the sort of man to do that face to face.

JM: What do you mean?

DD: Last week on Xtreme TV me and Jaxx had it all lined up. A cosey in Bed with... Excuse me.

Dick starts jiggling his fat aka Brodus Clay.

JM: Are you serious?

DD: Sorry. A Cosey in Bed with Keith Jaxx and Matt Denton and then we get word that Jaxx has been hit from behind. Again, not in the way he likes. However we don’t happen to know who it was did it.

JM: No we don’t. I was looking to get a word with Keith Jaxx tonight, but he has just been taking to the emergancy dentist to have a tooth removed.

DD: Well Josh, he likes men in uniform so I sure he will be sending Dammage a nice picnic basket if he can stop Yogi and Bobo from stealing them and im sure he will get word on who earns a date with him soon. I got to go baby!

Dancing Dick moonwalks his way away from Josh Matthews
    Last edited by The B-Man; 28-04-2012 at 08:46 AM.

vCash
    We join the gorilla position as Dammage steps back through the curtain after his match against Owen Roko. He is greeted by Arron Winter who tells him that they need to talk. The Unstoppable one takes a bottle of water from a nearby table as he unscrews the cap and takes a sip, sweat visibly dropping from his forehead as he walks alongside the General Manager.

Winter: I'm sorry I have to delay you getting a shower and leaving the arena but this is pretty important busin...

THWACK!

Dammage collapses, holding his back in agony as we see Arron Winter turn around and get nailed in the head with a steel folding chair as he collapses in a heap next to the fallen Unstoppable One. The camera-man hurridely pans out to see Famous wielding the chair, smirking at his victims who are suddenly surrounded by medical personnel. The A-Lister throws the chair down and crouches down near to Dammage and Winter as he takes off his shades.

Famous: Let this be a message to any and every former associate I've ever had or will have. After tonight we begin the Hollywood Era of XTV, and when the Anonymous General Manager is in charge and I'm officially in power as World Heavyweight Champion, I'm going to personally see fit that neither of you has-beens are ever seen here again.

And that's.... entertainment.

Cut to...

@FamousTWOStars

vCash
    shot of a door which reads “Emergancey Dentist”, before cutting in to a shot of the room itself where we see Keith Jaxx on the dentist chair with a big ball of cotton wool stuck in his mouth, covered in blood.

We then see the Dentist pulling out the cotton wool and handing Jaxx a plastic cup with pink liquid iside of it.

Dentist: Mr Jaxx if you can just rinse your mouth out please I will give you the gas and we can get that tooth out.

Jaxx (Mumbled): Did you see Tooth?

Dentist: Yeah that has to go i’m affraid.

Jaxx is heard rinsing the liquid around his mouth before gullping it.

Dentist: Keith you’re not suppose to swallow that.

Jaxx: Sorry, I’m not used to spitting.

Dentist(Disgusted): Keeeeitttthhh!

Dentist: Im just going to give you this gas now, be back in 5 minutes.

We cut to a TWOStars Live promotional video

Back fromthe video and we see Jaxx lieing there in dentist chair with the gas on, starting to lose conciousness.

???: Hello Keith!

Jaxx: MMMM

The camera sees a guy standing their in a dentist uniform but that wasn’t the voice of the dentist. A Few seconds pass before the shadowy figure turns around to reveal himself to be non other than Matt Denton!

MD: Sleepy time, Keith!!!

Jaxx: MMMMMMM

Denton turns up the level of Gas being provided before grabbing the camera and looking right into it.

MD: Night,Night!

Denton throws the camera off of the Dental room floor causing us to lose the picture

Thread Information