Talk Wrestling Online: Forum
Results 1 to 10 of 46
Thread: TWOStars Presents: Redemption!
15-04-2012, 03:03 PM #1
TWOStars Presents: Redemption!
Kyle Gilmore V Famous V Brice Perrino's champion
Matt Denton V Jimmy Tsunami - Loser must go on a date with Keith Jaxx
Owen Roko V DammageMathematical
15-04-2012, 03:04 PM #2
Close date will be 27th of April.Mathematical
16-04-2012, 10:26 AM #3
Do people want to write matches for PPV's? I'm open to it if people want to but I won't count on it.
Also do you think we should lower the submission limit to one promo per character for PPV's since in theory as a show it would be more about matches than promos?
One last thing, with the judging panel would you want/expect them to feedback on each show or do you want them to simply input to me and feedback if they care to?Mathematical
16-04-2012, 11:03 AM #4
1. There should be an option to, given enough timing beforehand and warning. Not neccesarily this PPV as perhaps there isn't enough time to write a match now, but if we were to write matches, surely the ending would be left then for you to fill in as the result would depend on the RP's in the run up to the show. Just an idea.
2. I'd perhaps make it 3 per character. One pre-match, and then a post-match whether win or loss. IT doesn't have to be, DO ALL OF THESE, but it'd be nice to have the option to make up for a weak pre-match promo with a stronger post-match one
3. Feedback always appreciated.
16-04-2012, 05:25 PM #5
16-04-2012, 06:24 PM #6
17-04-2012, 10:38 AM #7
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
2. It's not that simple really is it to just bung promos up unless you are going to rejig stuff?
3. Aye feedback is always good, you can always rotate it even each show/ppv?
17-04-2012, 10:42 AM #8Mathematical
17-04-2012, 07:39 PM #9
Ok, so we'll leave everything as is in regards to promo limits.
Anyone who feels like writing one of the matches can and all I'll do is pop a finish on the end of it.
I'll ask the ludges if they would feedback their thoughts if they want to. No forcies.Mathematical
18-04-2012, 09:11 AM #10
And we have our first official "Judge" on board. Everyone please say a big hi and thank you to...... Keegan!Mathematical
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)