Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: draft lottery

vCash
    Considering that RAW is now always a super show, doesn't it make more sense for the big names to be drafted to Smackdown so they can appear on both shows? John Cena (for example) being drafted to Smackdown would mean he'd stay on RAW, but also, he'd be able to bump the Smackdown rating up.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    Actually thats a good point - no GMs competing for picks. Its more just the wrestlers themselves representing the brands.

Alberto to SD seems a given with recent direction.
    Isn't Alberto already a Smackdown guy? I swear Cole referred to him as "Smackdown's Alberto Del Rio" on Raw.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    After his last run I would love to see ADR on SD full time, when motivated he's one of WWE's best guys
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Denton View Post
    Isn't Alberto already a Smackdown guy? I swear Cole referred to him as "Smackdown's Alberto Del Rio" on Raw.
    Technically he was on Raw before he was injured and there was never any mention that he'd moved before Cole said that. So either they've done it now and not told anyone, or Cole said the wrong thing. If its the latter then I assume he'll be Drafted anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    / I assume he'll be Drafted anyway.

It's his Destiny
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    with one matey in charge its time to end the roster split (not like it matters what show they are on these days as they appear on the other show when ever they like)

The purpose of the split to create "fake competition" was dead along time ago
    What Chocolate Bar does this wrestler look like.......

vCash
    That's the thing though, the basically have ended the roster split. The only place where the split is respected is the house show circuit, and I've slowly come to realise that that's very much for the best; it makes the WWE more money, it means the wrestlers work less dates and have more down-time, which is better for their health and their personal lives, and it means more fans get to see more shows, often in distant countries where a unified roster wouldn't have time to visit as one entity.

If you're talking about title re-unification, then that's a different thing, and something I'd probably agree with, but I think, with these RAW super shows, the WWE have actually found quite a elegant way to get the most out of their roster on T.V., whilst, at the same time, keeping a very beneficial house show system.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    I much prefer a brand split, as long as the rules are followed it can help create new stars and keep thing's fresh.

Thread Information