Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    'What if this thing blows up a bus full of Nun's, what do you print the headline as then?'

'Nun Soup?'

Gotta love Short Circuit.

Also, in response asking of Smith is worth watching as The Doctor, absolutely. I haven't enjoyed every episode since he began (looking mainly at you, Smith's 1st Christmas Special with Katherine Jenkins), but he's thoroughly enjoyable and has really become his own Doctor. As I say, at first he was very Tennant in his mannerisms and talk and actions, but that died out as he found his footing. I really enjoy him, and he's definitely in my top 3 Doctors, maybe even my fave.

Rewatching Ecclestone back has made me enjoy his solo series as The Angry 9th Doctor. I didn't appreciate him for a long time, but watching back I think he was the right guy to bring it back. Rose was much more enjoyable in Series 1 too, rather than her bitchy in-joke self in Series 2 with Tennant.
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    'What if this thing blows up a bus full of Nun's, what do you print the headline as then?'

'Nun Soup?'

Gotta love Short Circuit.

Also, in response asking of Smith is worth watching as The Doctor, absolutely. I haven't enjoyed every episode since he began (looking mainly at you, Smith's 1st Christmas Special with Katherine Jenkins), but he's thoroughly enjoyable and has really become his own Doctor. As I say, at first he was very Tennant in his mannerisms and talk and actions, but that died out as he found his footing. I really enjoy him, and he's definitely in my top 3 Doctors, maybe even my fave.

Rewatching Ecclestone back has made me enjoy his solo series as The Angry 9th Doctor. I didn't appreciate him for a long time, but watching back I think he was the right guy to bring it back. Rose was much more enjoyable in Series 1 too, rather than her bitchy in-joke self in Series 2 with Tennant.
    Although the rest of the 1999 NBC Movie was awful, I did really like Paul McGann as the Doctor (had a kickass version of the Who theme tune though)

Saw bits of "Up" on a documentary about Pixar - the scene where she loses the baby had me. Emotional music gets me too.
    I'm a Daddy - Amy-Rose born on 23rd December 2010

vCash
    The film was way earlier than 1999, i think it was like 1996
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I think Hancock mentioned it but the last 20/25 minutes of Toy Story 3 is nearly unwatchable for me. Pretty much from the moment they get put in the dustbin lorry to the end. I've only seen the film twice and both times were heaetbreaking.
    Just to pile on, this times a thousand million.

I think aside from the ending, the worst part to me was when they were about to die in the inferno. But God, that f*cking movie.

In a different direction, for some reason even after the hundredth time I still cant hear The Speech in Independence Day without tearing up.

Keeping in mind I'm pretty much a blubbering mess whenever I watch anything. But you know what is the worst? Kids movies. Toy Story (all of them), Mufasa dying, the opening and ending of Up, the end of Monsters Inc, Ice Age generally, and so on. Awful, awful things.

Wrestling Genius
    vCash
    Kids movies can be brutal. I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear to most of the film mentioned.

Nice call with Independence Day too. I always get all patriotic when I hear that speech as well as a lump in my throat for the Randy Quaid kamikaze scene.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

vCash
    Oh man, the end of K9 where the dog gets shot. That cut me up.
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "Don't look at our crotches while we synchronise our watches.
    BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP
    SYNCHRONIIIIIIIISED"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    Speaking of Short Circuit as we were, the ending of number one (where the decoy runs away and gets blasted) is quite sad too. Yes I watched it last night!!

I think the first film that made me cry was Transformers The Movie. If Optimus Prime's death wasn't enough they went and killed STARSCREAM!!

Mind you, the Michael Bay Transformers films made me cry - but for different reasons!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I think Hancock mentioned it but the last 20/25 minutes of Toy Story 3 is nearly unwatchable for me. Pretty much from the moment they get put in the dustbin lorry to the end. I've only seen the film twice and both times were heaetbreaking.

Loads of other films have made me feel sad, but I don't really cry at films. I did, however, have tears rolling down my face at the Eddie Guerrero tribute on RAW after he died, and I was watching it on youtube 5 years later!!
    Eddies tribute makes me cry every time I see it which isn't often as does Christ Benoits. It was a damn good tribute before the facts came out.
    You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

"This day is called the feast of Crispian:
    He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
    Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
    And rouse him at the name of Crispian.'

We're here and we're taking over!

vCash
    The pump scene in 'The Miracle Worker'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffy View Post
    Eddies tribute makes me cry every time I see it which isn't often as does Christ Benoits. It was a damn good tribute before the facts came out.
    I just remember that Raw, Vince standing in the empty arena. Triple H in tears - a lovely tribute show, and then the day after we found out the evil b*stard murdered his wife and son.

Thread Information