Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Flying Burrito
    vCash
    The fact is with the rise of CM Punk, the return of Jericho and Rock as well as the emergance on the blue brand of Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan this really is the only place for Miz at the moment. After Mania, when the dust settles and Rock is gone and Jericho moves back to mid-card filler I believe Miz will start to move back up to title contention.

Either that or a move over to Smackdown and a ressumption of his fued with Bryan OR a run with Orton which could provide some good moments.

Like others have said its not a case of career over but merely a wait and see time given the developments of the past few months.
    Wrestling 101 : Int. Scene - News, Views and Reviews

The Evil Gringo- If you ever need to find me I split my time between the Paige and Ronda Rousey bandwagon!

"Text message from my sister, OMG! Kevin Nash! Thought he was dead! LOL!" - CM Punk

vCash
    There's definitely a role for him. I think he'd be really over as a face and the crowd would pop for his "I'm the Miz and I'm awesome" or "really?...really?...really?" type lines. He knows hows to interact with the crowd and I'm sure he'd be more successful as a face.
    Fight Forum Leader: Fight Forum

"A boxing match is like a cowboy movie. There's got to be good guys and there's got to be bad guys. And that's what people pay for - to see the bad guys get beat. In the films the good guy always wins, but this is one bad guy who ain't gonna lose"

vCash
    Not to say it would b as successful but the whoie REALLY thing could be a hit like austins WHAT chants were.
    "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse "The Body" Ventura

vCash
    ...And to think that it was Sharon Osbourne who started the whole really? thing.
    #BezahlDenMannRyan

vCash
    Does anyone think it is possible for the miz to be involved in the cena vs rock match as maybe screw one of them out of victory? He did get punked by the rock at wm27, just a thought.
    "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse "The Body" Ventura

vCash
    I'm starting to think he might interrupt the Team Teddy / Team Johnny match. In fact, that'd be a great way to nail the face turn for him.
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "KNEEL BEFORE MOD"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    I wouldn't object to that. Could feud with Ziggler or something.
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

The pounding rain continued its bleak fall, and we decided just to write after all.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

Nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave.

vCash
    Yeah man, hopefully Johnny Ace does something else to upset Miz this week, which could well be the fuel for the big turn.

I see it going down with the last couple of guys in the ring, Johnny's team pressing the advantage. Some kind of double down happens, and the Miz runs in behind the referee's back. Ace is all happy because he thinks Miz is gonna secure the win, then BAMN! Skull Crushing Finale to Johnny's main guy (probably Otunga). Cue Miz slipping out the ring with a grin on his face, getting all up in Johnny's grill with a "really? REALLY?" for added effect.
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "KNEEL BEFORE MOD"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    Or maybe he joins Teddy's team, screws them and gets the win for Johnny's team.
    #BezahlDenMannRyan

vCash
    I'd like Ziggler to be the last man, having put on a great show (naturally), and then like you said Chris, Miz runs in, screws Ziggler, turns face and we get a couple months of Miz and Ziggler, until MITB. I think there's good potential for some babyface Miz comedy.

Ziggler keeps having a dig at Miz on twitter so could happen.
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

The pounding rain continued its bleak fall, and we decided just to write after all.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

Nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave.

Thread Information