Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    New Forum User
    vCash

awesome

The Miz needs a major change up, cuts great promos and hes decent in the ring, my guess is he pissed vince off

Flying Burrito
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Showstoppa View Post
    Well X Pac had the added problem of being a D-Generation X character - who had nothing once DX went down the pan. The Miz at least is his own guy and could add to his character. X Pac never did.
    He also had the problem that really he coasted everywhere he worked from about 1995 onwards, had a glass neck and really, really loved drugs which made him about as motivated as a snail ran over by a Land Rover.

But I do agree with you do - Miz is nothing like X-Pac and never will be because he doesn't have the likes of Nash, Hall, Michaels and HHH to watch his back and make sure he keeps his spot so he has to work for it.
    Wrestling 101 : Int. Scene - News, Views and Reviews

The Evil Gringo- If you ever need to find me I split my time between the Paige and Ronda Rousey bandwagon!

"Text message from my sister, OMG! Kevin Nash! Thought he was dead! LOL!" - CM Punk

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    But you have to admit X-Pac wasn't really setting the world on fire in the last few years of his WWE career. Like the Miz he believed he was that good but the fan's just grew tired of him
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Gringo View Post
    He also had the problem that really he coasted everywhere he worked from about 1995 onwards, had a glass neck and really, really loved drugs which made him about as motivated as a snail ran over by a Land Rover.

But I do agree with you do - Miz is nothing like X-Pac and never will be because he doesn't have the likes of Nash, Hall, Michaels and HHH to watch his back and make sure he keeps his spot so he has to work for it.
    That's a great point.
    I'm a Daddy - Amy-Rose born on 23rd December 2010

vCash
    WM & Raw spoilers:
    Miz get's the pin at 'Mania then wins on RAW....he's going to get pushed again! Get in there
    Last edited by Jimmy Redman; 03-04-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?

vCash
    Saw it coming.
    Evolution just passed you by!!

~H}{H~ Evolution - Squashing the TWO forum for his own pleasure...
    "Doing what's BEST for business!"

#BelieveinEvolution

New Forum User
    vCash
    The thing that suggests to me that Miz still has a big future in WWE is that he's so valuable to the company outside of the ring. He's one of the few wrestlers that appears on the mainstream talkshows in the US, he's sent to a lot of the promotional gigs that WWE are invited to attend - he has much more of a mainstream presence than many other wrestlers because people still recognise him from his stint on The Real World.

Plus, his in-ring and mic work is better than a lot of the roster at present; it would be a very silly move for Vince and creative to future-endeavour the Miz.

vCash
    Just for his promotional ability (outside of wrestling), I can't see Miz being done any time soon. Even if he was finished in the ring by an injury, WWE would be nuts to not keep him on as an ambassador.

Chaotic Good
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    [...]
    Dude, are you named after a vagina? I have money riding on the answer.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

The past: a new and uncertain world.
    A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes.
    Countless choices define our fate: each choice, each moment, a moment in the ripple of time.
    Enough ripple, and you change the tide... for the future is never truly set.

THE GAME

New Forum User
    vCash
    Hus career aint over by a long shot going all the way back to someone saying jehrico will be a mid-carder hes not gonna be there much longer hes doin a crap loaf of stuff with fozzy in the summer in the uk so i think hes done

Thread Information