Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I've always thought Otunga has the "look" and mic ability to be a future main event-er.
    The only drawback was that he was bloody awful anywhere near a ring, but I have to admit, after watching his match against Kofi, he has improved dramatically. If he carries on at this pace, he may well be the most improved wwf superstar of 2012.

On a side-note; "Yes, Yes, YES..." That Bryan is brilliant.

That black dude with the glasses and the "We Hate Cena" tee during The Rock/Cena montage was hilarious, as was Cenas' facial expressions.

Cody got a great match out of Khali... In my honest opinion, the kid could well become a Great.

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Otunga has improved brilliantly this year, I think he took the imitative to improve after he was humiliated in that Christmas Street Fight with Orton in December.

And yes, as long as WWE take care with Cody he could be mixing it up in the main event scene later this year.
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    The Orton fight was an awesome match and Otunga was great in it, the first real sign of him being something other than worthless. Not sure why him getting the crap beaten out of him in kayfabe has anything to do with his real life improvement, but OK.

vCash

WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - March 16, 2012 from Columbus, OH

I could just be adding something where there is nothing, but it seems to me that they are using AJ as the textbook GF of an abusive BF, where she takes everything he throws at her and even defends him for doing it. Like i said, I could be seeing story where there is nothing, but if not, I think it is fairly well done. Plus, it would go along with the semi-shift in attitude the WWE has been showing with the C M Punk alcoholic father storyline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XVisionary View Post
    I could just be adding something where there is nothing, but it seems to me that they are using AJ as the textbook GF of an abusive BF, where she takes everything he throws at her and even defends him for doing it. Like i said, I could be seeing story where there is nothing, but if not, I think it is fairly well done. Plus, it would go along with the semi-shift in attitude the WWE has been showing with the C M Punk alcoholic father storyline.
    Yeah it's definitely part of the story. He draws so much heat for doing it. I hope they don't drop AJ back to NXT once this angle is over. She's so unique I'd love to see her stay a regular on Smackdown.
    "I'm Mr McMahon and I'm the man! It says so in my name! McMAAAAN!" - Drew McIntyre

vCash
    She was already full-time on Smackdown for months before she got with Bryan.

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    AJ has great potential for being the next breakout Diva(face) or a sweet-faced bitch.
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash

WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - March 16, 2012 from Columbus, OH

I think one thing we can all agree on is that she's super cute lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    She was already full-time on Smackdown for months before she got with Bryan.
    She wasn't on TV much though? I remember her doing a thing with Natalya and Kaitlyn ages ago but not much else. I was always disappointed at how much TV time her and Kaitlyn got since I love them both. Having watched NXT recently though its pretty clear Kaitlyn can't act for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by XVisionary View Post
    I think one thing we can all agree on is that she's super cute lol.
    Amen to that!
    "I'm Mr McMahon and I'm the man! It says so in my name! McMAAAAN!" - Drew McIntyre

Thread Information