Talk Wrestling Online: Forum
Results 1 to 9 of 9
04-03-2012, 06:17 PM #1
WWE SmackDown Discussion Thread - March 9, 2012 from Uncasville, CT
United States: Friday Night, March 9, at 8/7c on Syfy
United Kingdom: Friday Night, March 9, at 10PM on SkySports3 & SkySportsHD3
Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT
John Laurinaitis to Serve as the General Manager
Build to WrestleMania
07-03-2012, 07:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Groningen, The Netherlands
*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 3/9/12
By Marc Middleton
Mar 6, 2012 - 10:15:23 PM
- Thanks to Barry for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Uncasville, CT. These will air Friday on SyFy:
* Xavier Woods defeated Hunico
SmackDown, Airing March 9th:
* Lilian Garcia kicked off SmackDown with a look back at the United States Title win by Santino Marella on RAW. There's a cage hanging above the ring.
* The cage is lowered and out comes David Otunga and John Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis announces Santino vs. Swagger for the US Title in the cage.
* Santino Marella retained the US Title against Jack Swagger in the cage. Dolph Ziggler tried to interfere but caught a pair of Cobras from Santino. Santino escaped the cage to win after Vickie Guerrero accidentally hit Swagger with the cage door.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long begging John Laurinaitis to cancel Aksana vs. Kane but he won't. Ace then makes Long vs. Laurinaitis for later with the winner deciding if Kane vs. Aksana happens.
* Drew McIntyre comes to the ring and John Laurinaitis has given him a shot at getting his job back. His mystery opponent is The Great Khali. David Otunga comes out instead and reveals Drew's new opponent.
* Drew McIntyre beat Hornswoggle to earn his job back.
* Mark Henry defeated Ezekiel Jackson.
* Teddy Long beat John Laurinaitis, who was wearing black shoes and black spandex under his track suit. Laurinaitis started the match by telling Long to lay down for him. Kane came out but Randy Orton attacked him with an RKO on the floor. Out of all this Teddy rolled Laurinaitis up for the win.
* Kofi Kingston and R-Truth beat Epico and Primo in a non-title match.
* Michael Cole brought Sheamus and Daniel Bryan out to the ring for a segment. AJ Lee came out with Bryan and at one point he yelled at her and told her to shut up when she tried to talk. Cody Rhodes came out to pick on Big Show's WrestleMania history some more. Show came out as did The Miz and Randy Orton so we have a six-man match.
* Big Show, Randy Orton and Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes, The Miz and Daniel Bryan. Kane came out after the match and brawled into the crowd with Orton. They fought back to the ring and Orton countered a chokeslam with an RKO to end the show.
10-03-2012, 10:12 AM #3
Anyone else bored of Sheamus?
Happy for Drew though. Like how he took beating Hornswoggle, was the biggest thing he had ever done.
10-03-2012, 11:08 AM #4
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
10-03-2012, 11:30 AM #5
Drew finally getting redemption warms my heart. Hopefully he can go back to mauling bitches now.
And I'm not down on Sheamus, but his promos are just not there. Everything else he's fine with.
Also, Holy Moses, SANTINO. That cage match rocked.
10-03-2012, 12:27 PM #6
Tag match playa.
Good show, ''shut up AJ'', dude said it in such a nice way, had me dying.Self pity and conceit are not wrong. Your mother was in error.
10-03-2012, 12:47 PM #7
I f*cking LOVE the Teddy Long chart. I read it every time in his voice and it never fails to crack me up.
Oh Jesus F*ck which reminds me, COLE AND JOSH PLAY BOOKER T BINGO. You talk about your WWE Reads The Board moments...
Its still missing my favourite, "HANDLE YA BUSINESS SON!", but whatever. It made TV.
Last edited by Jimmy Redman; 10-03-2012 at 12:50 PM.
10-03-2012, 03:39 PM #8
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Hampshire, England
11-03-2012, 01:00 AM #9
Okay show with amazingly good points.
So happy Drew is back, something about a dwarf being thrown around delights me. Anyway the chosen one is back which is the best news this week, Drew is a great worker who has great ability and can cut a good promo, now all he needs is a hair cut.
Sheamus is now completely boring me, this guy is a heel and nothing else. He's far too aggressive to be a baby face and I've noticed he's taken on the Cena way of selling. Bryan is absolutely brilliant, his treatment of AJ and promo were all excellent. As of now Sheamus is standing in Bryan's shadow and I fully expect WWE to change the programme and have Bryan walk out of WM still champ.
Cage match was good but I still find Santino a complete joke, he is a comedy act at best. Still worried that Ziggler is not signed up for Mania, I really believed he would have had a big match on the show which would set him ion the stage to win MITB later on the year.
Last edited by Ciaran The King; 11-03-2012 at 11:14 PM."Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)