Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Assasian's Creed 3

Assassin's Creed 3 will be set in Colonial America, according to purported promotional material for the game.

A Best Buy tipster sent Kotaku an image of what appears to be promotional material for Assassin's Creed 3. The image shows an Assassin's Creed-looking hooded character wielding a tomahawk, arrows, and a gun in front of the Continental flag.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations wrapped up Ezio's story, indicating the franchise would shift its focus to a new protagonist in Assassin's Creed 3.

Adding credibility to Best Buy's leaked art, the GameStop-owned Game Informer magazine also reportedly leaked similar-looking art for Assassin's Creed 3. Toastervision grabbed an image of a hub for Assassin's Creed III (which has since been pulled), showing the hooded character alongside first United States president George Washington.

The Best Buy tipster also indicated that Assassin's Creed 3 will be unveiled officially on March 5, with preorder bonuses also detailed on that day. A reveal on March 5 coincides with the 2012 Game Developers Conference, which runs March 5-9 in San Francisco.

Assassin's Creed III is due for release on October 30. Company CEO Yves Guillemot predicted it would be "the biggest launch in Ubisoft history."

As of press time, Ubisoft had not responded to GameSpot's request for comment.]

This has just been posted on the Assasain's Creed Facebook page

Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Facebook ~ Twitter

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    Just a random related question, I've been thinking about getting the Assassin's Creed game starting from the beginning, what games would you most liken them to? From the looks of them I thought GTA but I could be very wrong...

Now a fully-fledged member of the Paige bandwagon. Lovely, lovely Paige.

vCash
    They're kinda they're own thing really, maybe a combination of Prototype for the open world and free running (though to a less OTT extent) and Metal Gear Solid or maybe Syphon Filter sneaking, but with long range taking a back seat, actually the Batman: Arkham * games might be a better comparison, though the fighting isn't as polished to start with.
    We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, but violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

I'm NOT weird, I'm Limited Edition!

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

vCash
    WOLVES!! TOMAHAWKS!! NATIVE AMERICANS!! FREE RUNNING THROUGH FORESTS AND UP TREES!!

AWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
    UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "If you're gonna slam me, slam me like one of the boys!"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    I've completed AC1, AC2 and AC Brotherhood in the last few weeks and have AC Revelations arriving soon. All of them have been really good fun, a combination of great gameplay and an entertaining if a bit wacky storyline(s).

My favourite thing though is the fact that Nolan North made absolutely no attempt to differentiate his voice between Nathan Drake and Desmond Miles. He must have the easiest job in the world.

vCash
    Imagine if this manages to be Red Dead with free running, George Washington and evil british red coats? It would be up there with the best of all time - seriously for me anyway.

When I saw the trailer for this on the Gamestation website the other day I almost slapped down my pre-order straight away - then I remember that Gamestation will be dead in a month so stopped myself, but the fact remains that come whatever I will own this game.
    Wrestling 101 : Int. Scene - News, Views and Reviews

The Evil Gringo- Best Ever TWOStars Champion!, remember to check out his evolving profile!

vCash
    Here's a little IGN feature talking about the game.
    We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, but violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

I'm NOT weird, I'm Limited Edition!

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Is Assassins Creed the best franchise ever?
    #BelieveInTheShield #FollowTheBuzzards

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    I actually think it would be better if the Desmond storyline wasn't just so ridiculously OTT. I've just finished Revelations and I literally have no idea what is going on having played through all four games, so how are newcomers going to be able to get into AC3?

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Bought Revelation back in December and still haven't played it yet, I've played the previous 3 games it Revelation's as good?
    #BelieveInTheShield #FollowTheBuzzards

Thread Information