Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cupcrazy71

vCash

cupcrazy71

This asshole is the guy crying because he claims he got ripped off by some other member here, so I PM'ed him and asked if he wanted anything I'd give him a really cheap deal to help him out. He asks for a batch of DVD's which usually would cost over £100, he offered $100 which is about £60 and I said ok sure, he got ripped off, I'll help this guy out. I made ZERO profit on it.

So, I do the DVD's, mail them out, no problem. He then becomes the most annoying pr*ck I've EVER had the displeasure of dealing with, constant PM's moaning and complaining and wanting updates. I tell him over and over and OVER again that my reputation is 100% spotless and legit, thats not good enough for him, he still cries like the bitch he is.

I know he has recieved the DVD's yet he claims he hasnt and is now threatening to file a complaint and get his money back which is fine, I'll just provide postal proof and close the dispute. If he was more of a man and less of a dick head, all he had to do was ask for replacements even though we both know he got the DVD's. But he prefers to send abusive PM's.

Point is, dont deal with him. Dont buy from him, dont sell to him and dont trade with him. He's a retard who isnt worth your time. I've been here long enough and done deals with enough people for everybody to know I'm not some rip off merchant. He, on the other hand, is a nightmare.

AVOID!

vCash
    Bravo sir, nice to see when asshole buyers get called out too.
    Keep it Kool.... Keep it Stuie Kool

Triple H smashed my face into a car windshield, and then took my mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint! ---Sparrow

vCash
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Beltster again."
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

If you want to know what makes me sad, well it's hope, the endurance of faith.
    A battle that lasts a lifetime, a fight that never ends.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Beltster again."
    Got the same message

Gotta laugh at this really, seeing as this guy made SUCH a point about a dodgy dealer when he's one himself. Good of you too help the guy out Belty, shame this guys taken advantage of it.

vCash
    Very annoying when you try and do somebody a favour and they act like an ass. I've sent guys here DVD's for free to help them out over the years and just for the sake of being nice, I dont go around talking about it and asking for praise, but I've done it, I dont do it to make money its more a case of getting these shows out there to people who want them and things like this put you off wanting to help people in a way.

Funny, he said in a PM I was an English piece of shit or something and then said "This is why I hate dealing with foreigners". I had to laugh seeing as he was ripped off by an American in the first place which caused me to offer to help him. Ignorant mong.

vCash
    Guy pretty much sounds like a d*ck, at first I thought he was just over-dramatic, self-centred and whiney, but now he's an over-dramatic, self-centred, whiney rip-off. Unless he returns with in an apology, I hope that's the least we see of him. Good riddance.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    People like that douche are why I stopped using Ebay. God, I need a contract or a job or it'll be back to dealing with that kind of dipstick again and a large part of me is screaming "Slit your wrists, it'll be more fun and profitable". ****ing idiot customers.... between them and the equally idiotic shitty suppliers, they ruin it for everyone...

vCash
    Cupcrazy71, you can continue to PM me all you like, you have blocked me from being able to reply so you're wasting your time, if you want me to answer you, unblock me you dumb ass!

vCash

I have to say that if anybody is browsing the forum and considering trading with belty that the guy is 100% legit and one of the most trustworthy people on the internet.
    ¿¡Por qué no te callas!?

vCash
    Haha.

Edit: I'm laughing at Beltsters repsonse, not the fact that Paul said that Belster is a reilable seller...just to clear that up...

Thread Information