Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

 

WIN UP TO 」250 ($400 APPROX) IN OUR WWE FANTASY GAME!

ENTER HERE


IT'S FREE TO PLAY, ENTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

 


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Jamster26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Radcliffe
    Age
    22
    Posts
    5,201
    vCash
    1525

    Sting: I知 Done

    Originally Posted by @Sting
    I’m done
    From his twitter.

    I hope this is just a work. (I think that’s the terminology). He was one of the major reasons I watch TNA.

    Although, even if this is a work, it will still be a very sad day when the Icon packs it in.
    Last edited by Jamster26; 20-02-2012 at 03:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Age
    33
    Posts
    36,403
    vCash
    300
    Upcoming Impact spoilers

    Sting says hes quit, Roode talks him into a match at the next PPV
    ソ。Por qu no te callas!?

  3. #3
    Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    just over there
    Age
    34
    Posts
    15,336
    vCash
    1433
    Shame, really he should be an on screen personality only. His in ring work has suffered immensley though he's still 10 times better than Hogan. I could live with him becoming the GM of Impact because I think he does that really well.
    Mathematical

  4. #4
    The Beltster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    21,495
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Shame, really he should be an on screen personality only. His in ring work has suffered immensley though he's still 10 times better than Hogan. I could live with him becoming the GM of Impact because I think he does that really well.
    He's younger and a million times less broken down than Hogan, what do you expect? And whats this GM crap, why does any company need a GM? Its so outdated and lame.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    port huron, michigan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,351
    vCash
    587
    I really think sting should jump to wwe have a year run as an on air personality not neccessarily a wrestler and then join the hall of fame in 2013. Even if sting never does work for vince he has a spot for sure in the hall of fame. Sting was one of the few reasons i watched nitro in late 90s to watch his feud with the nwo. I agree it will be a sad day when he walks away.
    "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse "The Body" Ventura

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,677
    vCash
    500
    As he said himself, he should work at at least one Wrestlemania - and who wouldn't want to see him collide with say, the Undertaker?
    I'm a Daddy - Amy-Rose born on 23rd December 2010

  7. #7
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,737
    vCash
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Showstoppa View Post
    As he said himself, he should work at at least one Wrestlemania - and who wouldn't want to see him collide with say, the Undertaker?
    I wouldnt loss any sleep if it didnt happen. I think i'm probably one of VERY few who doesnt want Sting in the WWE. I'm also not the biggest fan of wrestlers who have never performed for the WWE being inducted into the Hall of Fame, kinda defeats the object.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    port huron, michigan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,351
    vCash
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I wouldnt loss any sleep if it didnt happen. I think i'm probably one of VERY few who doesnt want Sting in the WWE. I'm also not the biggest fan of wrestlers who have never performed for the WWE being inducted into the Hall of Fame, kinda defeats the object.
    My argument to that would be simply sting had alot more impact on the industry then alot of the guys already in. That would incline to say that koko b ware is more deserving. That doesnt make sense to me. In the late 80s sting was the nwa/wcw answer to hogan. He had the look, charisma, and the popularity of a hogan. Sting shined through the entire decade of the 90s for the most part and is still going strong as a character.
    Last edited by dsrchris; 20-02-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse "The Body" Ventura

  9. #9
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,737
    vCash
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherof10minis View Post

    My argument to that would be simply sting had alot more impact on the industry then alot of the guys already in. That would incline to say that koko b ware is more deserving. That doesnt make sense to me. In the late 80s sting was the nwa/wcw answer to hogan. He had the look, charisma, and the popularity of a hogan. Sting shined through the entire decade of the 90s for the most part and is still going strong as a character.
    I understand what you're saying completely, but what im saying is that he hasnt had any impact in the WWE, none what so ever, so he shouldnt be inducted. It's like saying Ronaldinho should be inducted into the Manchester United Hall of Fame, he's never been there, but he's had such an impact on football. Just doesnt work for me.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    port huron, michigan
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,351
    vCash
    587
    Yeah i completely agree with ya on your point, but i think wrestling is different. 20 years ago you could have an nwa, awa, ecw, and any other territory hall of fame for each territory. The problem is all but one of those territories is left and you have tna which has alot of guys whose major impacts were in organizations that no longer exist. That is why sting should go in because he was the franchise guy of wcw, very similar to jon cena in alot of ways. I cant see leaving sting out of a hall of fame ceremony simply because there is no wcw to induct him into. The wwe hall of fame is it.

    Terry funk didnt do much in wwe/wwf, his career is based from nwa, ecw and alot of japan. His brother dory funk was even less known for being a wwe star. Vern gagne never wrestled in wwe and got inducted for his impact in the awa. Dusty rhodes primary work was nwa, only had about a year and a half run in wwe. Its these reasons that sting should still go in.
    "I ain't got time to bleed" Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •