Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    I'll catch up tomorrow evening
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

vCash
    It's finally Sunday tomorrow which means a day off so I'll blast through then.
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Take a walk in the park, take a Valium pill. Read the letter you got from the memory girl.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

vCash
    Red Fang - Wires
    Must admit this song sounds great, vocals sounded a tad bit like Dave Grohl with a touch of QOTSA mixed with Tenacious D. Think it went a bit too long but it was great nevertheless. Video was also quite funny.
    7/10

Chase and Status (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Hitz
    Sorry just not my taste but I do admit it's a lot better than the trash we get today.
    3/10

Björk - Army Of Me
    Björk was never really on my radar but I do like the industrial rock element of it. It's her voice that bothers me.
    5/10

Lupe Fiasco - SLR (Super Lupe Rap)
    The background music isn't bad and I've heard good things about Lupe Fiasco. Again it isn't my taste but it's still better than a lot of rap stuff.
    4/10

Ginger - You’re The One, You’re The One, Yeah, I Know You’re The One, You’re The One (Yeah, I Know You’re The One)
    Hmm don't know what to make of this song. Kinda wierd and a little generic at the same time. Can't say much about it, wouldn't listen to it again.
    4/10

The Union - Obsession
    This sounds mega cool. Nice tune although it sounds like they've knicked it.
    6/10
    Last edited by Shaun2J; 23-02-2012 at 11:37 AM.

vCash
    So my picks...just a little late.

Ben Harper - Excuse me Mr.

Radiohead - Exit Music (For a Film)

Just a reminder to Maxx and Magic, it's your turn on Saturday so remember to review!
    Last edited by Shaun2J; 23-02-2012 at 12:35 PM.

vCash
    Right, finally I have some free time so I can get this done.

dsrchris

Red Fang - Wires - The music is quite good, I like the guitar when breaks down and goes quiet but the vocals aren't really doing it for me. I feel they are kind if drowned out by everything else that's going on. The bridge and the drum beat is pretty nice. Not bad. 6/10

Chase and Status ft Tinie Tempah - Hitz - I quite like a bit of Tinie Tempah but Chase and Status aren't my scene at all. The music doesn't do anything for me, but I actually quite enjoy the vocals. Not something I would choose to listen to again though. 4/10

Anime

Bjork - Army of Me - This really bored me. Vocally it was ok, but it just didn't seem to pick up or go anywhere and the drum beat did my head in after a while. 3/10

Lupe Fiasco - SLR - I don't mind a bit of rap, but this just wasn't that good to me. The background music wasn't great and I didn't find the rapping on the verses very good. The chorus saved it for me, I really liked that vocally melody of it. Still only 5/10 though.]

Inno

Ginger - You're the one - This is a bit more up my street. I enjoyed this and could easily see myself dancing in a club to this. The vocal melody is probably the best bit. 7/10

The Union - Obsession - Sounds a bit too generic for my liking, but it's by no means awful. The singers voice kind of bores me a bit though. I think the biggest problem is I'd probably forget it about easily, doesn't stand out for me. 5/10

Shaun

Ben Harper - Excuse me Mr. - Started well, but I ended up liking it less than I though I would. I got bored quite quickly by it, particularly the repetition of the lyrics and the "Excuse me Mr." The music is quite decent and relaxing but the vocals and lyrics let it down. 6/10

Radiohead - Exit Music (For a Film) - I don't even need to listen to this, but I'm going to anyway. A song I've heard a thousand times, from one of the greatest albums ever written. A beautiful song. 10/10

Take a walk in the park, take a Valium pill. Read the letter you got from the memory girl.

vCash
    My picks:

Boxcar Racer - Watch the World

Been on a bit of Boxcar/Tom Delonge kick recently. This song is just one of many greats on an excelent Boxcar album.

Muse - Citizan Erased

This is one of my favourite songs of all time, lyrically so awesome that it warrants a place in my sig. The best Muse song, and that's saying something!

vCash
    Time to start catching up.

Bjork - Army Of Me

I hate her voice, always did. This semi synthed thing is doing her no help for me either. Ugh. 1/10

Lupe Fiasco - SLR

Really enjoyable, and normally I dont like this sort of stuff. Flows really well and it really quite poetic. 7/10

Ginger - You’re The One, You’re The One, Yeah, I Know You’re The One, You’re The One (Yeah, I Know You’re The One)

This is really quite good. Easy to listen to and catchy beat. 8/10

The Union - Obsession

The intro made me start singing Rocking Robin... This track isnt as good as the last one for me, though its not 'bad' I'd never look for it. 6/10
    ¿¡Por qué no te callas!?

vCash
    I will actually honest to god catch up this week, days off college are a godsend
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

vCash
    Boxcar Racer - Watch the World
    Am I the only one that despises this Pop Punk American Pie era music? Sorry Magic, anything that remotely sounds like Blink-182 isn't in my book. That being said, Tom DeLonge has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard of.
    1/10

Muse - Citizen Erased
    Muse is a hot and cold thing for me, I used to listen to a few tracks from them but it's worn off now. Muse can pull some wacky stuff off with the guitar just like Radiohead but I prefer the quiet part at the end.
    7/10

Oh and I'll keep some statistics on songs picked and post them sometime in the future when we've had enough of the Music Club.

vCash
    Fair enough, I know Tom/Blink won't be universally popular, but it's the music I grew up with and will always love it

And I prefer the quiet bit in Citizen Erased too, absolutely brilliant.

Thread Information