Register

Welcome to the Talk Wrestling Online - Wrestling Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    If i give Gilmore a valet does that count as a spot
    Keep it Kool.... Keep it Stuie Kool

Triple H smashed my face into a car windshield, and then took my mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint! ---Sparrow

vCash
    What da hell. Even though I hate the idea of this type of e-fed I will give it a go. I will stick the profile up later - One Slot marks the Return of Keith Jaxx!!!!

Wrestling Genius

vCash
    Baz, did you watch the tron I made? There's a little surprise tribute in there in the hopes that you would watch it.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The B-Man View Post
    What da hell. Even though I hate the idea of this type of e-fed I will give it a go. I will stick the profile up later - One Slot marks the Return of Keith Jaxx!!!!
    Tell me about it, found myself writing out a profile even though I'm waiting to see how it looks about joining lol.

Any idea when you plan on starting? That was one of the problems with Saz taking over, he took too long to start.
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

#chatrevolution

vCash
    We've got 4 wrestlers at the moment, I'd probably start thinking of really going ahead if I got to more characters at a minimum so with Baz bringing back Jaxx I'd only need one really.

Oh, Def, yes the valet would be one character at the present time. I may consider downgrading valet's in future if it proves a hindrance on people doing other things (ie you want a single and tag team but want an overall valet as well)
    We're here and we're taking over!

Rudz
    vCash

Wrestler's Name: Owen Roko

Alias(es): 'The Wolf' 'Wolverine'

Height: 6'4
    Weight: 250 lbs

Entrance Music: Professor Green - Nightmares

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

Wrestling Style: Power/Brawler

Brief Profile: Owen was born in Irvine, Scotland. Always the younger brother to Randy Roko, he always shadowed his brother, doing the things he did and never going against his brothers word. The brothers are extremely close, and they may differ in opinion at times but always back each other up no matter what and no matter the consequences. Their gran taught them one important thing in life they always stick by; 'Family First'.

Owen did well in school and went to university whereas Randy went off to wrestling. Soon he found that the boring life of academics wasn't for him and followed his brothers footsteps in wrestling, failing to impress enough to get into TWOStars. Owen was devastated and quit wrestling until just recently where his brother told him of the 'New Dawn', and upon trying again Owen impressed the right people.

Owen is kind-hearted, he doesn't share his brothers confidence and is always cautious about what he's doing and the consequences of things. Owen was always the more lovable brother, who learned his lessons from Randy who learned his on the streets.

Owen and his brother Randy have made an agreement to not get in each others way in TWOStars. Both will turn a blind eye to the others doings, unless they require assistance.

Entrance(s): 'Nightmares' by Professor Green blares out of the speakers as the crowd cheer for Owen, who walks out with a wide grin on his face as he jogs side to side and pumps his fist in the air, causing blinding pyro' to go off behind him as he jogs down the aisle, slapping the fans hands and ruffling the hair of the younger fans. He always slides in under the bottom rope and then walks to the diagonally opposite turnbuckle, jumping up on it and pointing out at the fans before doing the same to the other turnbuckle, and then jumping off to have a little bit of chat with his oppononet/referee.

Signature Move(s) :
    Sit Down - Double-Handed Chokeslam.
    Bonjour - Big Boot

Finishing Move(s) :
    Nightmare - One-Handed Chokeslam

Alignment: Face
    Last edited by Ruderz; 14-02-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

My youtube channel, where I do my own Let's Play's and try not to fail too much!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Rudie95

Wrestling Genius

vCash
    Brothers of opposing alignment?

Sounds like Rude-boy just might end up playing with himself.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

vCash
    Lol! Well I'll look to try and get some kind of card up ASAP and hopefully Kam will rearrange the forums back like before in the not too distant and when that's complete we should be all ready to go.

Señor Mod
    vCash
    Will the old, old booking threads be viewable again? I miss reading through old feedback.
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "Don't look at our crotches while we synchronise our watches.
    BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP
    SYNCHRONIIIIIIIISED"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    I hope so, I asked Kam to restore the creative thread from before. Though if you don't sign up I'll go through and delete anything nice said about you!

Thread Information