Register

Welcome to the Talk Wrestling Online - Wrestling Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

vCash

New Profile Thread!

Please post your new profiles here for the re-launch of the fed.

Use the below template and keep the bio short for now, use the wiki page to expand your backstory etc.

If you have an existing Wiki it'd be useful to link it here.

Wrestler's Name:

Alias(es):

Height: 0'0"
    Weight: 000 lbs

Entrance Music:

Hometown:

Wrestling Style: (please select 2 at the very most - and try make them compliment each other)
    Speedy / Daredevil / High Flying / Power / Hardcore / Brawling / Martial Arts / Ground Based / Some Technical / Technical / Heavily Technical / Submission / All Rounder / Unorthadox

Brief Profile:

Entrance(s):

**PLEASE DON'T COPY AND PASTE THIS ENTRANCE, WRITE A VARIATION OF IT WITH COMMENTARY INCLUDED*

Signature Move(s) : (max 3)

Finishing Move(s) : (max 2: 1 power, 1 submission)

Alignment: Face/Heel (delete as appropriate)
    We're here and we're taking over!

vCash
    Wrestler's Name:
    "The stray Cat" Kyle Gilmore.

Alias(es):
    KG, KG5000, primetime, Back Alley Lothario, California Loverboy

Height: 0'0"
    Weight: 000 lbs

Entrance Music:

Hometown:

Wrestling Style: Daredevil / Hardcore

Brief Profile:
    Gilmore has been a 2Stars fixture for about a half a decade. Former friend and colleague of Damon Kori, One half of TwoStars longest reigning tag team The PTP, and hopefully future world champion.

Before TwoStars Gilmore was a backyard wrestler who started making waves upon joining Windy City Championship wrestling. While there he recieved training from the legendary Renegade Rick Daniels, and became fast friends with Mike Ward. That friendship ultimately led Gilmore to 2Stars.

Entrance(s):
    will do this part soon.

Signature Move(s) : Fame-asser(sets up The Klap). More soon...

Finishing Move(s) : The Klap(sweet chin music)

Alignment: Face
    Keep it Kool.... Keep it Stuie Kool

Triple H smashed my face into a car windshield, and then took my mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint! ---Sparrow

vCash
    That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Def!

vCash

Wrestler's Name: Famous

Alias(es): Mr. Hollywood, The A-Lister, The A-List Superstar, The Star, Mr. Entertainment, Future Walk-of-Famer, The Master of Opportunity

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 245 lbs

Entrance Music: Smoke and Mirrors by Matt McClosekey and James Johnston (Youtube Link to be added)

Hometown: Hollywood, California

Wrestling Style:
    Brawling / Technical

Brief Profile:
    Famous is a man who once ruled the roost in Hollywood during his teenage years into his early twenties. Starring in teen dramas and big name movies, Famous was later ostracized from the town he had made his name in and had called his home.

Cue the man TWOStars came to know as The Definition of Entertainment itself, Famous. Bursting onto the scene he made a name for himself by capturing the TWOStars United States Championship and aligning with the group he would come to name as Image Inc. Months later he would not only win the Money In the Bank briefcase at WrestleNova in a triple threat match, but cashed it in and won the TWOStars Triple Crown Championship the very same night. A 4 month reign ensued before losing the championship to Angus McDonald.

Less than a year later, Famous returned to the scene of his greatest achievements, WrestleNova and with the team of Matt Denton and Joseph Helms to defeat the team of Boyo and Twiggie. Famous then claimed to have defeated and retired Boyo once and for all before Famous quickly disappeared.

Now Famous is back, with eyes on once again being the top man in the entire promotion and world of professional wrestling. By any means necessary, Famous is back to show why he's known not just as the Master of Opportunity... but he is... ENTERTAINMENT

Entrance(s):

Smoke and Mirrors hits the PA System as Mr Hollywood walks out cockily onto the stage. Shades adorn his face as his full length fur coat sways as he moves towards the entrance ramp.

He surveys the crowd before running both hands through his hair and throwing his hands out into the air, gesturing to the audience.

He stops halfway down the ramp and throws his arms up, in remembrance to his former entrances of old before walking around the camera side of the ring. He hops up onto the ring apron as he smirks and gets into the ring through the ropes.

Famous then scales the nearest turnbuckle and again throws his arms out to gesture before he hops down and throws his shades to the ring announcer and takes off his heavy fur coat and passes it to the timekeeper on the outside.

He will then warm up if he awaits his opponent(s).

Signature Move(s) :
    Lights Out: Rock Bottom
    3 Seconds of Fame: Stalling Vertical Suplex into DDT
    This is Entertainment: Zig Zag

Finishing Move(s) :
    The Walk of Fame: Running Spear (Setup from the corner usually)
    The Ox-Bow Incident: Modified Texas Cloverleaf, with Famous' knee driven into the opponents spine.

Alignment: Heel
    Last edited by Fletch; 02-02-2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Added Image
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

Wrestling Genius

vCash
    I changed a few minor details.

Wrestler's Name: Jimmy Tsunami(James Francis Ottman)

Alias(es): The Washout

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 209 lbs.

Entrance Music: Motley Crue - Wild Side

Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Wrestling Style: High Flying /Unorthadox

Brief Profile: Jimmy Tsunami (Ottman) was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. He is the nephew of Fred Ottman, better known as Tug Boat and Typhoon in the WWF/E as well as the amazing "Shockmaster" gimmick in WCW. Jimmy began wrestling at an early age under the tutelage of his uncle. Upon his high school graduation he was introduced to the legendary "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton. Eaton, being friends with Ottman took Jimmy under his wing and completed his training. Jimmy currently wrestles for many independent promotions.

Jimmy made his debut in TWOStars on XTV 5:26 with his partner "The Forklift" David Gage in a handicap match against the TWOStars Television champion, The Maxx. They lost. Bad.

Entrance(s): Basic face entrance. High fives fans on the way to the ring. In ring he stands on the second buckle and points out to the fans before doing a back flip out of the corner and landing on his feet (most times). [I'll edit this later. Just wanted to get up the profile]

Signature Move(s) :

The Botch - Jimmy is young and still learning so he's bound to make mistakes. Unfortunately for Jimmy he's accident prone, he botches at least one of his offensive moves and a bump per match.

Tidal Wave (Running splash) As a tribute to His Uncle.

W.M.E. (Worst Moonsault Ever)

Finishing Move(s) :

The Bean Town Jam (Springboard to Top Rope Leg Drop)
    Tidal Crush Ki Krusher '99

Alignment : Face

wiki: http://misc.thefullwiki.org/Jimmy_Tsunami
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

Rudz
    vCash

Wrestler's Name: Randy Roko

Alias(es): 'The Serrated Edge', 'Mr. Paradox', 'The Diamond in the Rough'

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 212 lbs

Entrance Music: 'Ain't No Rest For The Wicked' - Cage The Elephant

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

Wrestling Style: Speedy/Martial Arts

Brief Profile: Randy was born in Irvine, Scotland. Through numerous times of being assaulted in the street as Scots tend to do, Randy found he had a taste for fighting, the flow of ardrenaline, the rush of it all. While he was just 12 years old he hospitalised a 15 year old who tried to attack him on the street and steal his shoes. Ever since then, Randy had an air of confidence about him, however after an argument with his parents where they said he had grown too violent and too cocky he locked his feelings of confidence away.

Doing well in school he went on to do Martial Arts and Boxing to feed his appetite for fighting. At a karate event he met someone who was influential in the wrestling business, and managed to convince Randy to give Wrestling a go. Soon he was found to be talented, and soon caught the eye of a TWOStars Development Manager in Scotland on tour. Soon after, Randy signed his TWOStars contract. Beginning his career under a 'pirate' gimmick with his true friend and fellow Scot' Angus McDonald, they formed a team and achieved success. Randy became TV champion three times, the first man in history to ever hold the TV championship three times.

He turned heel in 2011 and since then found much success, his aptitude for the microphone (which he could never really exploit as a pirate) soon became his most recognised talent and is what gave him his most impact with the audience. In 2011, he won the elimination chamber to become World Unified Champion, a privelage that only three men had, Randy included.

Entrance(s):

'Ain't No Rest For The Wicked' blasts out of the speakers as the lights turn into a pulsating red, with red smoke blasting out onto the stage. Once the chorus kicks in, Randy Roko strides forward through the smoke with his jacket on (think Edge style jacket) and walks down the ailse smirking at the abusive fans and occassionally cupping his ear to them to incite them even further. He always climbs the steel steps and then walks along the apron, raising his hand to his forehead to 'Search' the crowd in a mocking way of his former pirate self before wiping his feet and entering the ring. Once inside the ring, he'll go up-to a turnbuckle and 'Search' the crowd again before taking his jacket off and turning his attention to the stage/opponent.

Signature Move(s) : 'Third Times a Charm' - Three spinning DDTS in succession with the third one being a sit out DDT which can lead to a pin attempt
    'Nuclear Meltdown' - Running spinning Enzuguri
    'Animalistic Strike' - Spear from turnbuckle

Finishing Move(s) : 'The Riptide' - Improvised DDT, hooking the right leg on opponents left should and hooking behind the head to hook the head into the ground as well as pulling, giving the move more momentum and impact.
    'The Rocky Ride' - ground submission move, folds legs onto opponents (who's on their stomach) back and sits on folded legs, then proceeding to do a normla camel clutch in this position

Alignment: Heel
    Last edited by Ruderz; 14-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

My youtube channel, where I do my own Let's Play's and try not to fail too much!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Rudie95

vCash
    Did I ever tell you how much I love you guys?

Remember you have three slots in total so if you've had an itch to try out something new lets do it!

vCash
    Not to put some attention back on my post/profile, but if you scroll back up to it, I've done myself a nice little stage

I can do these for anyone, they take a while to make but now I've got the stage and decent rendering settings, a lot of time is killed I'll take requests via PM, but if you have a Tron already it'll be bumped up the list
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

Rudz
    vCash
    ...with the new layout, no match writing, I may have enough free time to bring in Owen Roko. Ah what the hell. I'll pop up his profile tomorrow and give it a try with two characters (who could be a tag-team) at the one go!
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

My youtube channel, where I do my own Let's Play's and try not to fail too much!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Rudie95

Wrestling Genius

vCash
    This is my first attempt at making a tron. I'm still learning video making, so it's pretty crappy. It doesn't help that there is little hi def footage of Paul London. If you guys could take a look and give me some creative criticism that'd be great. I'm currently looking for better clips and making some cut away graphics to improve it, but this should be enough to start with.

EDIT:

This is the second attempt. I deleted the original because it was bugging the hell out of me. I added some additional footage I found as well as the goofy little opening. I've got the hang of editing, but the opening graphic is pretty damn amateur. I can do simple shops and make wallpapers and gifs, but trying to add animation is pretty damn tough. Seriously, if anyone can shoot me some advice via PM I'd really appreciate it. I like putting the videos together and I want to get better so, yeah, halp plz.

How'd I do?
    Last edited by Maxximus; 03-02-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

Thread Information