Lucian L. Jones (the “L” stands for “Legendary”…usually)
The King of Bling
The Sultan of Swagga
His Highness of Flyness
The Duke of Jonestown
Consequences Creed/Xavier Woods
“Slam” by Pendulum
Brash, cheeky, and more than confident of his abilities, Lucian L. Jones loves to have a good time, usually at others expense (but generally meant in a light hearted fashion).
A promising amateur wrestler, Jones was well on his way to winning a national title in his early teens, where he turned his back on wrestling in favour of enjoying a party lifestyle of no worries. His love of the hip-hop culture saw him immerse himself in graffiti, break-dancing, and occasionally penning some lyrics.
Although Lucian loved his street culture, he was still a lifelong wrestling fan. Lucian and friends used to film their own backyard matches out behind a store his buddy worked in. After a clip of Lucian frog-splashing his friend from a 20ft drop into a skip full of cardboard boxes made it’s way onto the computer screen of a local promoter, he was called up and asked if he’d be interested in trying out to see if he was good enough for professional wrestling.
Lucian picked up wrestling again very quickly and tore through the Indies, with his trademark call of “I’m Lucian L. Jones…bitch!” becoming a particular fan favourite. An offer was made for him to enter TWO developmental, which Lucian couldn’t help but respond to.
After joining TWOStars Jones went on to instantly gain favour with the fans during his gruelling feud with “The Executioner” Edward Samson, which culminated in the infamously brutal ending to the first ever Jonestown Streetfight match at Redemption 2009. From here Jones went from success to success, seeing him become not only one half of the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in TWOStars history (forming the Prime Time Playas with good friend Kyle Gilmore), but also the longest reigning TWOStars Triple Crown Champion ever, in a title reign that is still yet to be surpassed. Jones was last seen being sent out to scout for new talent for TWOstars, which also gave him time away to refresh himself and shake off some niggling injuries. Refreshed, rejuvenated, and reinvigorated, it’s time for the Return of the King…of Bling.
Find more info at the wiki: http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Lucian_L._Jones
**DO NOT COPY AND PASTE, WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN VERSION!!**
The arena lights dim to black, as a shower of golden sparks flutter down from the rafters onto the stage below. The TWOtron fires into life, as the spoken narration for the beginning of “Slam” bleeds through the sound system. Some of the crowd more familiar with how this whole thing goes down join in with the narration, knowing what’s coming next…
…ON THIS SMALL PLANET…
…WE’RE GOING TO ROCK CIVILISATION!
Gold , blue, and white pyro erupts from the ring, rafters, stage…EVERYWHERE, as Lucian roars out amidst the sparks to the centre of the stage. The hooded King of Bling drops his shades down his nose for a moment, grinning at the reception he’s receiving from the crowd. Popping his shades back into place, Jones beats his chest proudly, setting off yet more pyro, before calling for the crowd to…
MAKE SOME NOISE UP IN THIS BEE-OTCH!!
…which they duly oblige. Jones starts to bop down the ramp, bumping knuckles, slapping high fives, signing autographs, and just generally having a good time with the crowd…
Signature Move(s) :
– Flip Reverse DDT - Performed from standing NOT TURNBUCKLES. Opponent faceplants into mat instead of landing in a cutter.
- Jonestown Express
– Lucian’s version of the Stinger Splash
- Sheikhy Special
- Camel Clutch performed as a tribute to The Iron Sheik. Usually accompanied by Lucian (and usually the crowd) shouting "HUMBLE!" at the top of his voice.
- The Jonestown Massacre Parts 1&2
– (Pt.1 - Inverted Cloverleaf)
(Pt.2 - Devil Lock)
**SKIP to 1:03**
Signature Spot(s) :
– Series of left handed jabs as Jones calls out “Don’t you know who I am?”. He winds up a right hand while saying “I’m Lucian L. Jones..” and lands the punch with a resounding “BITCH!” (Think “I’m Rick James, bitch”)
- So Long Sucka
– Opponent is hit with a “Snake Eyes” into the top turnbuckle before feeding into the centre of the ring where the King of Bling Meets them with a Big Boot.
- Welcome to Jonestown…bitch!
– Jones hits a Tornado Clothesline when the opponent is in the turnbuckles, followed immediately by a running bulldog out of the corner, which in turn is followed by a BIG Back Senton onto the prone opponent.
- Ghetto Blaster
- (Drive-By Kick/Shining Black)
- Booyah Constrictor
- (Anaconda Vice/Cobra Clutch/Million Dollar Dream) – Sometimes performed while standing (Cobra Clutch style) into a slam or backbreaker, sometimes performed whilst the opponent is on the mat (Anaconda Vice Style), occasionally used with a body grapevine on larger opponents.