Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    vCash
    I don't think Mark and Paul will go in at the same HOF....their egos will make them want to be the 'big name' that goes in that year.
    Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Showstoppa View Post
    To be honest I think it's down to Undertaker's ability to physically go. He's getting old now and I don't want to see him become a parody of himself like so many others have done. I actually half expect this to be the end, in much the same way Shawn originally retired in 98.
    Although there is no chance to at anyone now beating him at WM, you could still have pretender to the throne all dying to knock the dead man from his throne. a few more Rumble/WM/Summerslam/Survivor Series appearances against young strong talent could do them wonder.

And so what if they were to lose, just having the type of matches that Taker has contested with HBK & HHH would enhance them tenfold.
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    From Wrestling 101:

This year I was lucky enough to be able to attend WWE WrestleMania once again. Some of you may be familiar with my previous WrestleMania experiences at WrestleMania 25 and WrestleMania 26. This year I attended a few WrestleMania Axxess sessions, the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, WrestleMania and the following WWE Raw show…

> Shooting Star Press: My WWE WrestleMania 28 Weekend
    GO RED: Become a Subscriber

Talk Wrestling Online Forum App: Android / iOS (Apple)

Forum Rules| Forum Policies| New to Talk Wrestling Online?

Talk Wrestling Online COMMUNITY Newsletter: Celebrating 10 years of TWO / WWE WrestleMania

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakiosaurus View Post
    I don't think Mark and Paul will go in at the same HOF....their egos will make them want to be the 'big name' that goes in that year.
    Really? Mark and Paul? Good buds of yours are they?

vCash
    Yep, we used to peel potatoes together at boot camp.

Think I had just come off their Wiki pages so had real names on the brain
    Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?

Thread Information