Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Ooh ooh! I've ordered two more "take a plunge" discs off of the Coachella poster: Neutral Milk Hotel and the debut from The Shins.

NMH are supposed to be this utterly amazing band who live an hermetic lifestyle, totally avoiding the press.

The Shins are supposed to be a great new band, and their debut is supposed to be really something. Guess I'll just have to wait.

That's it though, for this year. I might get a couple of "post Coachella" CD's, of bands that I saw, liked, and bought the CD. Last year that was The Black Keys and Cage The Elephant.

Cheers!
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic View Post
    I thought you might have been kidding, but yeah never easy to tell!

Kid A is my favourite, but I can totally understand why people might not like it. After that next best is OK Computer.
    Yeah I've got OK Computer, and love it. "Climbing Up The Walls" being a particular favourite, as well as "Exit Music".

Cheers!

vCash
    It took them about two flaming weeks but Amazon have finally delivered "Relationship of Command". Listen to this tonight I reckon.

Cheers!

vCash
    A good listen, and an album I really enjoyed. The singer's voice does great by the end of the album though.

Going to need a couple more listens but, upon first hearing anyway, a very decent album. Definitely more poppy in parts than they'd like to admit.

Cheers!

vCash
    Bringing this back up, just to say that ATDI are playing Brixton - literally announced today. Tickets go on sale on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyo View Post
    NMH are supposed to be this utterly amazing band who live an hermetic lifestyle, totally avoiding the press.
    NMH are one of my favourite bands. It was only Jeff Mangum who went into hiding, after he had a nervous breakdown. Saw him playing at the Union Chapel earlier this year, with support from The Music Tapes (a band fronted by Julian Koster, who joined NMH after the release of On Avery Island). He joined Mangum on stage for a few songs from ITAOTS. Definitely the best gig I've been to.
    "Opened a cloest door and a pair of trousers spinning around no wind or anything just trousers spinning." - WAYNE

Thread Information