Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 46 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic View Post
    There's an NXT thread, I think..
    Can't remember seeing it
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    To be fair, it's hardly thriving. But here it is:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/f....php?56790-NXT
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

If you want to know what makes me sad, well it's hope, the endurance of faith.
    A battle that lasts a lifetime, a fight that never ends.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic View Post
    To be fair, it's hardly thriving. But here it is:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/f....php?56790-NXT
    Thanks
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

Chaotic Good
    vCash
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

vCash
    That movie looks like fun.
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx276JE__kjbcn9U8hcgYBA (My second channel, for my instrumental music and other stuff)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

Chaotic Good
    vCash
    After seeing the trailer I HAD to watch it. You'd dig it Shao. If you get a chance, check it out. There's actually a couple of good wrestling spots.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

vCash
    Look's ridiculously fun

vCash
    Sami Callihan/Finlay from the EVOLVE show is awesome, the crowd is really quiet for parts(idiots), but it's really a great, violent match overall. The beginning has Sami slapping Finaly and getting a sick headbutt in response, such a cool spot. Hardway blood, stiffness and even some nearfalls, great match. So glad Finlay isn't going back to WWE yet. Ki/Generico isn't bad either though they kinda lose the run of things towards the end. Rest of the show is pretty lackluster, still main event ruled.

EDIT: Oh thought this had random comments in the title too, the news here is that Finlay is awesome.
    Last edited by Frank Botch; 16-04-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    Self pity and conceit are not wrong. Your mother was in error.

vCash
    Some noose from the Lop.net

Jon Chattman of The Huffington Post conducted an interview with Canadian alternative rock band Our Lady Peace where they discuss how they've had to retire Chris Benoit's WWE theme song "Whatever" altogether because of the incomprehensible tragedy that took place five years ago.

Over a three-day period ending on June 24, 2007, Benoit killed his wife Nancy and strangled his seven-year-old son Daniel before committing suicide via hanging. Chattman, a music blogger, asks band frontman Raine Maida and guitarist Steve Mazur if they still play "Whatever" following the event.

"I couldn't imagine singing that to be honest, it's so tied into him and the tragedy that happened, I just couldn't get it out of my head," says Mazur.

Maida adds they've removed the song from their catalog. Chattman thinks it a shame they no longer play it since it's such a "kickass" song.
    - Last week at WrestleMania XXVIII, The Undertaker and Triple H met inside Hell in a Cell in a bout that was branded as "the end of an era." The latest issue of WWE Magazine, which features The Undertaker on the cover, plays up the "the end of an era" storyline as they ask "Will The Deadman Rise Again?"

Despite speculation that The Undertaker's match last week may have been his last, many WWE employees now believe he is able to compete in a few more matches and will almost certainly work WrestleMania XXIX. This belief is based on The Undertaker appearing less injured following his WrestleMania outing compared to the prior year's.
    Scott Steiner, who parted ways with TNA Wrestling three weeks ago, has continued to fire off messages on Twitter trashing his former employer's upper hierarchy, particularly Hulk Hogan. In a series of messages posted this weekend, "Big Poppa Pump" addresses Hulk Hogan and Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling drawing a poor rating.

Steiner wrote Saturday: "Wtf hogan in the fantasy world u live in u need to get hookd on phonics so u can read

"U stupid mother****er,my tweets havent bn about what i believe, but about what u have done

"Now u have a cystal ball in yur fantansy world and u can see my future,look at yur own future.you better hope im not in it,

"And hopefully karma keeps visiting you in yur future.

"Dont say beatlejuice 3x in front of her:......................

"She has a small head....

"Anytime Hogan !!!"

He continued Sunday: "is anybody surprisd Hogan n bitchoff were all over the show n the ratings suckd again

"If theres a bischoff in the ring chant 609."
    Matt Morgan revealed in an interview with Pro Wrestling Torch Livecast on Friday that his contract with TNA Wrestling expires in October and he would consider returning to WWE. Though he considers himself loyal to TNA, he's a businessman first and would not rule out joining Vince McMahon's organization.

"To say I wouldn't go back would be dumb on my part and it would be a lie," Morgan said. "But at the same time, I really am - I know people don't like this answer who are pro-WWE and not so pro-TNA - but that's the truth, I am loyal to those who are loyal to me. The minute, the day TNA stops being as loyal to me as I feel I am being to them, that's a different discussion all to itself and I definitely would weigh my options a lot differently if and when that day ever came."

Morgan adds that he's "happy for the most part" with how TNA has been treated him since joining the organization in 2007.

"The Blueprint" also discusses the circumstances behind his departure from WWE in 2005, transitioning from bodyguard to pay-per-view headliner, working with Brock Lesnar and more. The interview is available here.
    - Eric Bischoff, who once considered Bret Hart a friend, now views "The Hitman" in a negative light. When asked for comment on the legendary wrestler on Twitter, he responded, "Another sad, bitter person. Too many of them in this business."

Bischoff made similar comments two years ago during an interview with Monday Night Mayhem shortly after Hart railed the TNA Wrestling executive producer and Hulk Hogan via Twitter: "I feel sad for Bret, because Bret is one of those people, and there are a lot of them, he's the type of person that needs someone to hate in order to feel significant himself."

- After Eric Bischoff called Bret Hart a "sad, bitter person" on Twitter this weekend, Bret replied:

"Just had an awesome Sunday dinner w/my wife & two boys. Nothing "sad" & "bitter" about that. #lifeisgood"

"Maybe somebody could mail Bischoff a copy of the "Greatest Rivalries" DVD"
    - Former WWE and TNA star Chris Harris was in the crowd at last night's TNA Lockdown pay-per-view from Nashville. Harris was making it known he was there and was said to be in good shape.
    - TNA Knockout Traci Brooks has been removed from the TNA roster page, indicating her release from the company. She hasn't appeared on TV since the January 5th episode of Impact Wrestling.
    - The feud between rapper Flo Rida and WWE Superstar Heath Slater continued on Twitter over the weekend. WWE's website has also picked up on Flo Rida's video and the war of tweets.
    - MVP was asked on Twitter about returning to WWE and he said "never again." In the past he has talked about being open to a return to WWE.
    - The feud between Mick Foley and FCW star Dean Ambrose continued on Twitter this weekend. Foley referenced a TNA segment between he and Ric Flair back in 2010, which is embedded blow, and wrote:

"I'm going to start working on a pretty thorough piece addressing this whole Dean Ambrose thing. It might rub many the wrong way. We'll see."

"My blog is going to have to wait until my new @WWE book deal is finalized. Too important to blow on someone like @thedeanambrose #verucasalt"

"This Dec 2010 promo with me & Flair seems to be where the entire Ambrose philosophy comes from."

"Please watch and RT this Foley/Flair Impact promo from December 2010 to better understand my eventual response."

Ambrose replied:

"Hmm, Ric is right, Only Ric wasn't one of those kids.I'm far more evolved, I'm far too damaged. Way past the point of no return #thanksmick"

"Oh, also you did a great job of taking tv away from great young talent in that segment. Then you stole their money and left #thanksmick"

vCash
    Is Steiner still ranting?

But I suppose he's right about "Hogan and Bichoff" being all over the show.

Thread Information