Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Can I watch that card legally in the UK?
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

The pounding rain continued its bleak fall, and we decided just to write after all.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

vCash
    I think it's on ESPN.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    It's on tape delay on ESPN at 10(f*ck ESPN man), prelims are here for anyone interested:

http://www.fuel.tv/ufc/events/gustafsson-vs-silva/

Some nice fights so far.
    Self pity and conceit are not wrong. Your mother was in error.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hancock View Post
    If we don't find out what's happening at UFC 146 seen, I'm going to explode.
    This. My birthday celebration hinges on Sonnen standing victorious over a battered, beaten, and thoroughly defeated Anderson Silva (who completely sucks).
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "And now...the end is near..."

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hancock View Post
    I've heard that Polish guy is amazingly shit.
    Oh yeah he's terrible, guy changed from white to red to blue in his last fight, I thought dude was about to have a heart attack. I'm sure Sapp will do what's right for buisness though, he does seem to keel over if a fly enters his field of vision these days.

Fuel show was pretty good, couple of awesome KO's and Gust impressed in the main. Florian constantly comparing him to Jones was pretty dumb though, Jones would end dude if they fought right now.

Flying Burrito
    vCash
    He was doing an impression of him sometimes though in his stance and the way he used his superior range advantage but I agree, he needs to face some more top 10 light heavyweights to see how far he has improved.

Anyone else think the Siver decision was a pile of tosh though? I thought Nunes had done enough for the win personally and did far more damage with his striking despite Siver constantly working. It was no way an white wash decision for Siver, no way.

Happy for Maguire and Pickett as well, plus they got some nice bonuses with sub of the night for Maguire and fight of the night for Pickett on top of their wins.
    Wrestling 101 : Int. Scene - News, Views and Reviews

The Evil Gringo- If you ever need to find me I split my time between the Paige and Ronda Rousey bandwagon!

"Text message from my sister, OMG! Kevin Nash! Thought he was dead! LOL!" - CM Punk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Gringo View Post
    Anyone else think the Siver decision was a pile of tosh though? I thought Nunes had done enough for the win personally and did far more damage with his striking despite Siver constantly working. It was no way an white wash decision for Siver, no way.
    No I had it 29-28 for Siver. For me this was a rare card that didn't have any poor judging or refereeing.

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    I had it 29-28 for Siver as well, but it was a good fight in the sense that all three rounds could have gone either way.

The whole show was pretty good, it's a shame that barely anybody in the US saw it.

Paige doesn't need me any more.

So now I've started the ALEXA BLISS bandwagon. Fear the Bliss.

vCash
    The New York State Senate has voted to legalise MMA for the third straight year in a row. Let's see what happens in the Assembly this time around.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    Couple of Observer notes:

The claim is that K-1 is resurfacing with new Korean ownership with the first show back being on 5/27 in Madrid, Spain. Mirko Cro Cop is evidently not retired, because he’s the biggest star in the revival of the promotion, along with Daniel Ghita. The claim is they will have $2 million in prize money for the Grand Prix and that the finals would be held in December in New York, where they could hold it because kickboxing is legal.
    Bobby Lashley’s next fight will be against James Thompson, on 5/6 for the India-based Super Fight League promotion, in New Delhi. They air all their fights live on Youtube and are trying to become the UFC of India
    White didn’t come across well in response to Bellator champion Ben Askren, a 2008 Olympic team member, saying that White saying it would be impossible to implement random testing for all the fighters on his roster.

“The USOC random tests Olympic athletes in all sports. Dana saying testing his fighters would be impossible is a bold-faced lie. Just making a statement about a level playing field. I didn’t say it wouldn’t be expensive, just that it is not impossible.

White’s response was a personal insult, “When Ambien can’t sleep, it takes Ben Askren, the most boring fighter in MMA history. I would rather watch flies f*ck. Ben makes Fitch look like Wanderlei Silva!”
    Dana White is such a great spokesman for the sport. And he did such a good job responding to the points Askren brought up!

Thread Information