Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I played about 2 seconds of the MGS HD collection and turned it off, what utter shyte it is! I never really liked them at the time but thought I'd give them another go. No thanks. F*ckin rubbish.

vCash
    RAGE! Its awesome - it got panned in the press, but I love it! Deus Ex on the other hand I though was cack, and same for Heavy Rain - sorry you guys who are currently playing it.
    Visit www.thewrestlingcafe.com for the most up to date pro wrestling news and rumors with in-depth columns and articles written by fans for fans

Ba Ba Ba Ba Bird Bird Bird, Bird is the word, has everybody heard about the word?

Kevin Smith's Guide To Good Sex "Half, Half, Whole, Swivel........Hide Behind A Rock"

vCash
    Why are you sorry? It's your opinion.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

vCash
    Did Rage get panned? I liked it although it was short. I thought the reviews were above average, lik 7's and 8's. Deus Ex is great if you stick with it, it takes time to appreciate it, or at least it did with me.

vCash
    Got UFC 3 and Uncharted 1 today. Played just a little bit of UFC 3 it's pretty damn solid (If you couldn't tell by the demo). The time off has done them a world of good.

(By the way, if you pre-ordered at Gamestation, you may not have been given the special edition of the game which has your free DLC inside. Call up Game's head office with your reciept and loyalty card and they'll sort you out with the code. Apparently they didn't get shipped in time or something. But f*ck it, I got a free t-shirt.)
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

vCash
    Got Dead Space 1 & 2 for birthday, already beat and played both but good way to pass the time. Haven't been able to put Skyrim down since Christmas, the only game I've played really.
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

My youtube channel, where I do my own Let's Play's and try not to fail too much!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Rudie95

vCash
    Got UFC 3, it's a lot of fun. There's a few disappointing EA-style holes, like all heavyweight create-a-fighters in career mode being 210lbs and some of the training sessions being really badly explained, but, over all, it's a huge improvement on the last two. The PRIDE stuff is really, fun, the career mode makes a lot more sense, and the non-button-bashing submission system is spot-on. Best MMA game ever by quite some distance.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hancock View Post
    Got UFC 3, it's a lot of fun. There's a few disappointing EA-style holes, like all heavyweight create-a-fighters in career mode being 210lbs and some of the training sessions being really badly explained, but, over all, it's a huge improvement on the last two. The PRIDE stuff is really, fun, the career mode makes a lot more sense, and the non-button-bashing submission system is spot-on. Best MMA game ever by quite some distance.
    This. When I heard THQ/Yukes were getting rid of the "shine" submission system, I was happy but didn't want the button bashing bullshit that mars many games due to turbo controllers. This one, albeit screen consuming is *much* better.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

vCash
    im currently obsessing over FF13-2. I hated 13, but somehow the time travel has turned it into an insane, camp japanesey version of Doctor Who. Plus the monster collection thing is just ace.....there nothing funnier then letting loose a behemoth on a behemoth and watching the screen struggle to cope!
    Im not mad. Im mentally hilarious.

vCash
    No idea why, but I got Brain Training for DS and Assasins Creed 2 and Virtua Tennis 4 this afternoon. Got the lot for a tenner in GAME
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

Thread Information