Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hancock View Post
    If that's directed at me, I don't have X-Box Live. I really should get it, but I need one of those wireless add-on thingies with the ariel.
    UFC 3 is pretty good, just because they added in Pride mode with all the head kicking, face stomping madness. Also, CRAZY PRIDE LADY and Bas Rutten being generally awesome. Feels a lot like the previous titles, which isn't a bad thing because don't fix what ain't broken. Although the submission HUD is waaaaaaaay too big and detracts heavily from you looking at the submission animation.

Also I'm currently playing the MGS HD Collection. One of the best gaming deals since The Orange Box. You get MGS 2, 3 & Peace Walker, along with Metal Gear 1 & 2. Not bad for £35.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

vCash
    The addition of Pride, the better career mode and the simplified controls if you just want to pick-up-and-play make it the best UFC game to date without question. The submission HUD is huge but seeing as you have to look directly at it when its on the screen and not the actual fighter animation anyway, I'd prefer it be bigger on screen than tiny in the corner.

vCash
    Picked up the HD collection of Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, and grabbed myself a copy of Hard Rain to try out (I liked Fahrenheit, okay).

I may not be around much for a while.
    UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "If you're gonna slam me, slam me like one of the boys!"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    Hard Rain eh? That's heavy.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

vCash
    Wait...isn't Hard Rain some sh*tty old 80's movie with Michael Douglas in it?

Where the hell did my brain dredge that up from?

Goddamn.

EDIT: Nope turns out it's some sh*tty 90's movie starring Christian Slater.

I swear to God I've broken my brain.

------------

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    I got Aliens vs Predator and SvR 2010 on the 2 for £10 deal on Thursday from Gamestation.

Not tried the former, and the latter is purely to trophy ***** on
    Check Me Out, Join The Revolution 500+ Followers
    @fletchercohol on Twitter

Also check out TWOStar's Own Famous on Twitter too now
    @FamousTWOStars

vCash
    So Heavy Rain. I'd love to tell you what the game is like, but I actually don't know at the minute.

I put the disk in and got hit with a hour long wait for it to update to the move version. I don't own, nor want a Playstation Move. Your update is pointless.

So after waiting for an hour (I watched 55mins of SSX gameplay, and it looks LUSH), the game boots only to present me with another installing screen that talks me through how to make a little origami bird with the square of paper that comes in with the game and the manual.

So the installation is done, the little origami bird is perched defiantly on top of my tv stand, the game starts and....crashes my Playstation.

You win this round Heavy Rain, but I will play you, mark my words...

------------

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrchris View Post
    So Heavy Rain. I'd love to tell you what the game is like, but I actually don't know at the minute.

I put the disk in and got hit with a hour long wait for it to update to the move version. I don't own, nor want a Playstation Move. Your update is pointless.

So after waiting for an hour (I watched 55mins of SSX gameplay, and it looks LUSH), the game boots only to present me with another installing screen that talks me through how to make a little origami bird with the square of paper that comes in with the game and the manual.

So the installation is done, the little origami bird is perched defiantly on top of my tv stand, the game starts and....crashes my Playstation.

You win this round Heavy Rain, but I will play you, mark my words...
    That was my f*cking Christmas. New PS3, first with a hour long firmware update, then the update for Heavy Rain. Argh.

Also, beat Uncharted 2 & 3 yesterday. Great games. Bought Gotham City Imposters too, so want to organize a game night on that if anyone here is down for that. Fun game.

Also if anyone still has Dead Island, AVOID THE RYDER WHITE DLC. It's shite. They took away all the RPG and open world elements and just crapped it out into this DLC. I wish I could get a refund, it's so turgid.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

vCash
    Got me self the Metal Gear Solid HD collection.

Amazing that 10 years after Metal Gear Solid 2 came out i can still quote it and remember where some of the bombs are.

Did'nt quite play MGS 3 to death as i did 2 so i'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into that.
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Facebook ~ Twitter

vCash
    I still haven't gotten off the Tanker chapter. New favourite game is finding a random lone guard, and shooting him in both legs, an arm and taking out his radio and watching him try and run away. Tremendous.
    ---

\\ WEBSITE || TWITTER //

---

Thread Information