Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Vince and company are doing a great job so far with Miz and Drew, but there are a lot of guys that aren't handling properly. Kofi was turning into something really big but all of a sudden they have decreased his push a little bit. Then you have someone like Morrison. I know that they want to make him a baby face due to all his flashy moves and his physical look for the women but they have to understand that he ****ing sucks as a face. You have to play to your wreslters strenghts and they aren't doing that with Morrison and it f'n bothers me. The guy was born to play the bad guy, simple as.
    "Mucha gente dice que el fútbol no tiene nada que ver con la vida, no se cuánto saben de la vida, pero de fútbol no saben nada..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beltster View Post
    Oh, and the name Miz...its shit.
    This from the guy whose favourite wrestler is named after a cross between a Marvel Character and a German POW.

This is the WWE, names aren't exactly work of art. The Rock, Batista, Mankind, Edge, HHH? Head honcho's named after a geological formation, Cuban dictator, a species, the boundary line of a surface, and repetition.
    Keep in mind that what I've said is merely my opinion, but keep in mind that I'm always right.
    You'll be happy to know that 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters think the WWE Draft is better than the NFL, NBA, another major sports drafts. In related news, 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters are morons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Spears View Post
    This from the guy whose favourite wrestler is named after a cross between a Marvel Character and a German POW.
    That doesn't make it a shit name though.
    No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes
    And no one knows
    What it's like to be hated
    To be fated to telling only lies

vCash
    Hulk Hogan is a pretty sh*tty name though. Not that it really matters. Most of the biggest wrestling stars had inherently retarded sounding names.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Spears View Post

vCash
    Wait, what?
    Keep in mind that what I've said is merely my opinion, but keep in mind that I'm always right.
    You'll be happy to know that 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters think the WWE Draft is better than the NFL, NBA, another major sports drafts. In related news, 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters are morons.

vCash
    You played the Hogan card. You know the Hogan card, right? Where somebody disagree's with something I say or dont like it, so they cant help themselves from bringing Hulk Hogan into it, regardless of whether he is relevant to the topic or not?

Congratulations, you have joined the long list of people who have played the Hogan card.

Dropping the Hogan card = Weak/Fail/Lame.

vCash

LMAO at the actual picture of the card.
    "Mucha gente dice que el fútbol no tiene nada que ver con la vida, no se cuánto saben de la vida, pero de fútbol no saben nada..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beltster View Post
    You played the Hogan card. You know the Hogan card, right? Where somebody disagree's with something I say or dont like it, so they cant help themselves from bringing Hulk Hogan into it, regardless of whether he is relevant to the topic or not?

Congratulations, you have joined the long list of people who have played the Hogan card.

Dropping the Hogan card = Weak/Fail/Lame.
    Meh. My original post was the same list but Hogan was included. I didn't intend for it to be "you like Hogan, therefore your opinion is less valid". I meant it as the WWE has a history of stupid names. See everything that isn't CM Punk that came out of the ECW "Talent Initiative"

vCash
    For the record, I've never said Hulk Hogan is a great name. But it's not as bush league sounding as 'Miz'. That sounds like a muppet's name from Sesame Street. I fully expect him to be hanging out with Gonzo and Grover.

Either way, Miz sounds trash. If you like it, fair enough, but dont start bringing Hulk Hogan into it because the Hogan card is the last resort of the desperate. "Yeah, well you like Hulk Hogan haha!"

Thread Information