Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

View Poll Results: What Did You Think of the 3-Hour edition of iMPACT?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

4 15.38%
  • Very Good

10 38.46%
  • Good

7 26.92%
  • Fair

1 3.85%
  • Poor

4 15.38%
  • Very Poor

0 0%
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    But we dont know Bret is hosting on 4/1, you're assuming that.

All the word from Meltzer and co. is that everyone is saying they're not concerned about the show. And like Jung said, they shouldnt be anyway. So actually using Bret against them would be a total waste, and I havent heard anything even suggesting it so I'm not sure why its being assumed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave7g View Post
    If Vince is saying that he's not worried, then by the fact he's using his mouth to speak, he's probably lying. He may not be worried about TNA beating him, but if he brings in Bret that night, he's doing it to kill off any possibility of anyone switching over. And if the Jan 4th show was like last Mondays, their would have been a lot of channel hopping. Bret Hart on Raw is to kill the TNA show, no other reason. If you think the TNA live show isn't on their radar, you are really gullable.
    But has Vince said anything?! Not that I am aware of....at the moment its all hearsay, a WWE Source or Meltzer...

Its my opinion, but I think Raw on the 4th will be no different to any toher, with 'generic guest host'

The WWE doesnt need to give TNA any sense of credibility by even entertaining the thought of doing something because 'TNA is'

If you seriously think the WWE see TNA and their live show as anything other than a minor annoyance, then you are buying far to much into smark spin...

vCash
    TNA shouldnt be a threat but all it takes is for someone to switch over during the ad break to TNA, get interested and if the show isn't boring then they are gonna stay there and maybe tell their friends about TNA.

vCash
    Over the last few weeks I've been hearing about a major overhaul of the TNA 'iMPACT! Zone' in Orlando, FL. I have been holding off on reporting anything until I could get further confirmation.

I've been told that Eric Bischoff's production company is the contractor logged in to oversee the overhaul. TNA has to notify lease agents, insurers and park officials of any construction activities because they can interrupt the filming of other productions on the lot.

I would expect a brand new set to debut on the January 4th TNA iMPACT!. There are also rumors about the six-sided ring being replaced by a 20 x 20 ring although I can't confirm that. I've sent off several emails and have not heard back just yet. Hulk Hogan has also said numerous times that he's not a fan of the six-sided ring.
    Credit that to ewrestlingnews.com, I have zero clue how credible they are so dont bank on any of this stuff actually happening until you see it with your own eyes, but I have my fingers crossed for the removal of that P.O.S 6-sided ring and if they moved to a WWE-sized 20x20 that would be great!

vCash
    Debuting a completely new Impact Zone (with new ring) would be an awesome step to take, even just for the appearance of a 'brand new era'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beltster View Post
    Credit that to ewrestlingnews.com, I have zero clue how credible they are so dont bank on any of this stuff actually happening until you see it with your own eyes, but I have my fingers crossed for the removal of that P.O.S 6-sided ring and if they moved to a WWE-sized 20x20 that would be great!
    good because right now its what i see WCW 96 set as

vCash
    Will the new TNA arena be coloured Red and Yellow?
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx276JE__kjbcn9U8hcgYBA (My second channel, for my instrumental music and other stuff)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

vCash
    I'd bet more on Black and White.
    Evolution just passed you by!!

~H}{H~ Evolution - Squashing the TWO forum for his own pleasure...
    "Doing what's BEST for business!"

#BelieveinEvolution

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman08 View Post
    good because right now its what i see WCW 96 set as
    I really liked WCW's sets, before they went red rope. The Nitro sets always looked nicer than Raw. The blue ring with the WCW yellow logo, is my all time fave.

vCash
    PWInsider is reporting that Scott Hall and Sean Waltman are telling people they'll be at the TNA iMPACT 3-hour special. Whether that's right or not, we'll see.

Thread Information