Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beltster View Post
    And AGAIN, that doesnt change the point! ok, lets make it really simple, answer the question:

Who has taken their promotion to greater heights?
    1. Dixie Carter
    2. Paul Heyman
    3. Jim Cornette

We only need a 1 name answer, no reasoning behind it, no excuses, no "but" this and that and we arent talking about creatively, we are talking about as a global business. Answer it.
    I didn't say she hasn't made it a success, I was responding to etz when he was taking about giving her credit for getting the money. All she did was ask Daddy for it and he handed it over. That has nothing to do with creativity but everything to do with why she is president and running the company.
    I'm a bit of a b*llshitter myself but occasionally enjoy listening to an expert. Please carry on.

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot."

A rose by any other name, is just a pr*ck in a bush.

vCash
    Vince asked Daddy for his entire promotion and he paid pennies for it. Both of them were pretty much handed something on a platter, thats not what matters.

It also has nothing to do with anything, like most everything etz is saying. I understand his points, I agree with alot of them, but you guys are arguing something that was never said. Nobody said Dixie is a better booker or better for wrestling than Heyman or Cornette, nobody is comparing them in any way other than who has positioned their organization better, and the answer IS Carter, regardless of any excuses or reasons and THAT was my only point. And you still didnt give that one name answer...

I really feel like a broken record right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I didn't say she hasn't made it a success, I was responding to etz when he was taking about giving her credit for getting the money. All she did was ask Daddy for it and he handed it over. That has nothing to do with creativity but everything to do with why she is president and running the company.
    Credit for prying that check out of his hands then, and making a go of it.

To your question, the answer is obviously Dixie, because you've biased the question.

Belty, put it another way. You have a $100 million dollar check to invest. In front of you, you have 3 people. They have no team at all, just those people themselves.

A) Dixie Carter
    B) Paul Heyman
    C) Jim Cornette

Who would you really invest in to create a viable promotion, from the ground up, by themselves? If you honestly answer Dixie Carter, then fair enough.

Personally, I'd give the money to Cornette, just because he's never really had a proper shot at the big time on his own.

vCash
    Vince asked Daddy for his entire promotion and he paid pennies for it. Both of them were pretty much handed something on a platter, thats not what matters.

It also has nothing to do with anything, like most everything etz is saying. I understand his points, I agree with alot of them, but you guys are arguing something that was never said. Nobody said Dixie is a better booker or better for wrestling than Heyman or Cornette, nobody is comparing them in any way other than who has positioned their organization better, and the answer IS Carter, regardless of any excuses or reasons and THAT was my only point. And you still didnt give that one name answer...

I really feel like a broken record right now.
    Is this a test or something? And why the hell are you arguing with me when I didn't even say anything to you in first place? I wasn't responding to your post just something etz said in his.

I don't give a damm who is the best booker, business mind whatever is. It's a fact that she got the money from her father and now she's running the company. Is she doing a good job, yes she is, they are still in business and have a national TV slot.

If you feel like a broken record then take the needle off and shut up for awhile.

EDIT - @etz

I doubt she had to pry it out of his hands.
    I'm a bit of a b*llshitter myself but occasionally enjoy listening to an expert. Please carry on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by etz View Post
    Credit for prying that check out of his hands then, and making a go of it.

To your question, the answer is obviously Dixie, because you've biased the question.

Belty, put it another way. You have a $100 million dollar check to invest. In front of you, you have 3 people. They have no team at all, just those people themselves.

A) Dixie Carter
    B) Paul Heyman
    C) Jim Cornette

Who would you really invest in to create a viable promotion, from the ground up, by themselves? If you honestly answer Dixie Carter, then fair enough.
    I'd obviously invest in Heyman, that goes without saying, any day of the week. Cornette is vastly overrated, didnt do anything for TNA when he was there and he's stuck in the past. People scoff at Hogan and Flair being on TV, Heyman would be trying to re-create the Midnight Express vs the Rock 'n Roll Express.

You'd never hear me putting Carter over Heyman or Cornette as a wrestling mind or as a booker, because that would be retarded, of course. I'm not disagreeing with your opinions, I'm just saying, my original point wasnt what you were disputing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    If you feel like a broken record then take the needle off and shut up for awhile.
    Why are you copping an attitude with me? Nobody said anything to you for you to start telling people to shut up. I'll shut up when you f*ck off. How about that?

vCash
    I

Why are you copping an attitude with me? Nobody said anything to you for you to start telling people to shut up. I'll shut up when you f*ck off. How about that?
    Well get ready to start talking non stop.

I just love our little rows.

vCash
    Fi, just get a "machine", it makes it much easier for a woman to **** off. Men, well, we have to either grab the other half, or it's good ol' Ms Blowy's silicone affections.

On a more serious note, playing Dragons Den, I'd actually be inclined to have Heyman involved in some way with Cornette. In a lot of ways though, I'd want Cornette as the boss as much because it would be his chance to actually put up or shut up as anything else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by etz View Post
    Fi, just get a "machine", it makes it much easier for a woman to **** off. Men, well, we have to either grab the other half, or it's good ol' Ms Blowy's silicone affections.

Oh Belty knows I love him, we have these little arguments every once in awhile. It will pass and we'll be friends again.

vCash
    I argue with everybody on this site and for the record, I dont like any of you. Thats why I can say whatever I like and not feel bad. Internet friendships get in the way of me being able to tell every one of you to go f*ck yourselves.

vCash
    We love you too! :3
    Evolution just passed you by!!

~H}{H~ Evolution - Squashing the TWO forum for his own pleasure...
    "Doing what's BEST for business!"

#BelieveinEvolution

Thread Information