Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Trust an Aussie to um...yeah

EDIT: Looks like the 3 minutes I took to think about it allowed someone to get in before me

vCash
    Australia wins at stereotypes!

vCash
    Australia has tons of stereotypes. Crikey, Dingoes, Riding in Kangaroo pouches, bommerangs. Actually pretty much all of the following.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAYmk9Qb9Dc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAYmk9Qb9Dc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Keep in mind that what I've said is merely my opinion, but keep in mind that I'm always right.
    You'll be happy to know that 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters think the WWE Draft is better than the NFL, NBA, another major sports drafts. In related news, 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters are morons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hancock View Post
    Trust the guy who lived in South Africa to say something racist.
    Damn, I missed listing that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    Trust a Jew to be ultra-sensitive.
    , funny and suitable stereotyping at the same time!

Just to be clear here, stereotyping belongs in jokes like that. The people who actually believe them need to get out of the house more (or maybe on the net more), along with the people who are genuinely offended by them.

The world survives because we slag each other off based on idiotic nonsense from race to religion and everything in between. It gives us an easy way to vent without actually harming anyone or even believing what we're saying. The PC brigade can go choke as far as I'm concerned, but even more so can the people they're really concerned about, the ones who actually mean that stupid shit.

Also, it's pretty clear Jimmy was totally pissed on all that XXXX she's been drinking when she posted that! (How's that for an Aussie stereotype? )

vCash
    Only Queenslanders drink XXXX. Down here its...well I dont even know, there's no NSW beer drinking stereotype. Just go with Fosters or something.

And do you know why Queenslanders drink XXXX?

Because they cant spell "beer".

Lulz.

I'm disappointed there's been no "shrimp on the barbie" in this thread, thats my favourite.

vCash
    My uncles live in Brisbane and surrounds (mostly in Redcliffe), so that explains that
    Also, I've had a number of Aussies swear that no Aussie drinks Fosters in Australia.

Also, speaking of barbie, Aussies typically go really light on the meat seasonings/sauces, at least compared to how I'm used to it.

vCash
    Yeah Fosters isnt that popular I dont think. But I'm certainly no expert on beer drinkers, I dont know many anymore.

As for meat, well I wouldnt have anything to compare it to.

vCash
    Yeah Fosters isnt that popular I dont think. But I'm certainly no expert on beer drinkers, I dont know many anymore.

As for meat, well I wouldnt have anything to compare it to.

vCash
    What the heck is going on here?
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx276JE__kjbcn9U8hcgYBA (My second channel, for my instrumental music and other stuff)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

vCash
    Jimmy, have you've ever had Cajun or Mexican style food? Lots of spices, garlic, chilli etc. Not quite as heavily spiced, but more that way than not.

Also, a lot of Australians (at least according to my cousins Aussie husband) look down on things like Diane sauce, peppercorn sauce etc, which kinda boggled my mind. Who orders steak in a restaurant without a sauce?

Shao, I think the discussion has gone from a "let's all take the piss out of each other" segment into a "Aussie has some strange stereotypes, but we love them because of it" segment.

Also, I've just been thinking, has anyone else noticed how some places have a rep for boozing? Aussie, South Africa, England, Ireland, Mexico etc. Do they really drink that much more than everyone else, or is it just a flawed perception?

Thread Information