Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    I actually do have to laugh at English and Scottish people who genuinely try to make out that the Irish drink too much (in comparison.)

You lot have a much bigger problem than anything on this island!

vCash
    I was taking the piss boys, I'm not serious. What are you pair, drunk or something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    They don't sell Luck Charms here. Well at least I've never seen a box on a supermarket shelf.
    I guess that explains why you're always stealing them off of hard working American kids, as seen in this 100% series public service announcement about the perils of the Irishman.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpefv8qg5xg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpefv8qg5xg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

You thieving midget bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    I'm anything but the stereotypical Irish person though. Don't drink and amn't pale.
    You do moan about your people being belittled by the English and Americans all the time though, so two out of three...
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    Meh, there's a black kid there! He knows how it goes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hancock View Post
    You do moan about your people being belittled by the English and Americans all the time though, so two out of three...
    You got me there.
    And those Lucky Charms do look nice. "More magic in every bite" you say?. mmmmmm.

In more important news....
    Source: The Wrestling Observer

It's being reported that TNA's Terry Taylor recently confronted Homicide concerning negative comments he made about TNA management during a recent interview. Homicide responded to Taylor by claiming that he was misquoted, which prompted Taylor to ask Homicide to get him a tape of the interview for proof.

It's also being reported that WWE COO Donna Goldsmith, during a recent media conference in Boston, that there has been talk within WWE of reviving the Tough Enough TV show concept.
    I'm getting the feeling that WWE are starting to listen to what the adult fans want now finally I think.

vCash
    Surprised he's not the one doing the stealing*

*Not my opinion, just playing on the stereotype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    Yeah, and that goes for people in EVERY COUNTRY. Hell, I think that Simpsons episode threatened Australian-US diplomatic relations.

Americans stereotype other cultures in entertainment, always have done, its just the way it goes.
    Ah, but you see, the difference is that most other people realise just how ironic it is for Americans to portray foreigners as a stereotype and aren't offended by it because all Americans are thick and fat, vapid and gorgeous or retarded and mongrel... except the Jews, who all live in NYC and are bankers, or LA and are movie producers, the blacks, who all live in South Central LA and are gang bangers, except the ones who live in NYC and are gang bangers, etc. etc. ad nauseam.

The only reason the Irish get riled by it is that they're all exactly like Paddy in the jokes and don't get the irony of it. I am, ofc, joking. Also, I'm living up to the stereotype of the sarccy Englishman.

vCash
    Trust the guy who lived in South Africa to say something racist.
    TWO Senior Moderator

vCash
    Trust a Jew to be ultra-sensitive.

vCash
    Trust an Australian to...

... sh*t...

... stupid Australia.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Thread Information