Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling God View Post
    I was thinking of this the other day, and thought I'd post to see what you guys thought of it. Do you think it's a Vince thing to bring in all non-Americans as heels? (Examples: Barret, Regal) And then, if they don't make it as heels, they go on to be over-the-top comedy characters. (Examples: Khali, Santino, Kozlov)

This seemed to have always been the case, but I realize I've listed a very limited range.
    Didn't Kofi Kingston debut as a face?

Or am I wrong?
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx276JE__kjbcn9U8hcgYBA (My second channel, for my instrumental music and other stuff)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinHandLock View Post
    Didn't Kofi Kingston debut as a face?

Or am I wrong?
    If they ever do turn him heel they have to make him into the Shadowman from Princess & The Frog - and that would be the funkiest, awesomest character ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobberJoe View Post
    If they ever do turn him heel they have to make him into the Shadowman from Princess & The Frog - and that would be the funkiest, awesomest character ever.
    This...a million times this!

I think Vince has got a thing for foreign heels, but then they always elicit the USA! USA! reaction from the crowd, so I'm not surprised he keeps doing it. It's like insta-heat, they don't have to put any effort in to the character or to build any heat, they just shove them out there and go "hey, hate this foreign guy!". It may be down to Vince's decisions, but surely it's partly down to the fans too?
    TWO Senior Moderator

UK and US Scene Forum Leader: UK Scene Forum / US Scene Forum

------------
    "Don't look at our crotches while we synchronise our watches.
    BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP
    SYNCHRONIIIIIIIISED"

#DamnitDean
    (>ლ)
    ------------

vCash
    I just hate it when they start with the "USA USA USA" chants, makes me want to turn off my TV.
    I'm a bit of a b*llshitter myself but occasionally enjoy listening to an expert. Please carry on.

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot."

A rose by any other name, is just a pr*ck in a bush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobberJoe View Post
    Just as long as he's managed by the wrestling equivalent of the Oogie Boogie man from Nightmare Before Christmas. Right there you have the two greatest black villains in cartoon history.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I just hate it when they start with the "USA USA USA" chants, makes me want to turn off my TV.
    My favourite USA chants are the ones that show how retarded the crowd are by chanting it in a match featuring NO American wrestlers.

My favourite is Lance Storm VS Super Crazy where Storm got on the mic and asked who they were chanting for due to neither wrestler being American.

vCash

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by video767 View Post
    After reading all of this, I think we need to tell Vince McMahon that we need an Aussie-themed wrestler. He can have crocodile heads on the butt cheeks of his shorts, and his finisher can be called the "snake bite" or something.

Cool as that would be I don't know if there ever be another "Outback Jack" in the WWE. But we've seen stranger things happen.

Thread Information