Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cork View Post
    Except they werent.

After he beat Sandman at Heatwave, he went off defending the TV Title v New Jack, LSD and others while Sandman had a half-arsed feud with Corino and Credible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    Now my memory of this is a bit fuzzy as I didnt see them in order, but weren't they fueding on TV throughout this time?
    They fought at Hardcore Heaven 2000 (May) and Heatwave 2000 (July) for the ECW Television Championship, crossed paths on ECW's TV show a lot until the end of the promotion, Rhino teamed with Justin Credible to defeat Sandman & Chilly Willy in the first round of a Tag Team Title Tournament in August and Sandman interfered in the "match" between Kid Kash and Rhino to cost the latter the ECW TV Title (August 26th).

Granted, between that point and the November to Remember PPV, they did face other people, but they were still up messing in each other's business or mentioning the other by name during that time period. After N2R, Rhino headed into a showdown with Spike Dudley, but that was merely a diversion leading into Guilty as Charged 2001, with Rhino making noises about how Sandman didn't deserve a title shot and he did. At the last ECW PPV, as we all know, Rhino came out and took the ECW Championship from Sandman and ended their rivalry came to a close when the company did.

Sandman and Rhino had personal issues in their rivalry going back to Living Dangerously 2000 (March) when Lori was driven through a table and actually started feuding in November of 1999, so Rhino coming out and claiming "what was rightfully his" from his greatest rival in the promotion made perfect logical sense.
    www.transformersaredangerous.com

"The eye of the pyramid never blinks"

"And as the miserly, intolerant and unruly find their voice, God's wrath shall engulf all of his children in vengeful flame." - Revelations 27:15

vCash
    Not really.
    Very convincing and thought out argument.
    Keep in mind that what I've said is merely my opinion, but keep in mind that I'm always right.
    You'll be happy to know that 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters think the WWE Draft is better than the NFL, NBA, another major sports drafts. In related news, 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters are morons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Spears View Post
    Not really

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Spears View Post

Thanks, I aim to please.

xxx

New Forum User
    vCash

Russo is a joke

Heyman is a false prophet.

He made just as many mistakes as Russo and Russo had just as many successes as Heyman. I have no reason to believe that he would 'save' TNA, or lead them to compete against the WWE.

He cost Owen his life and Goldberg his career. Wrestlers are athletes not glorified stunt men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thecork
    ECW most of the time was just a cluster**** of run-ins and random brawls.......

Take off the rose tinted glasses.
    This is a statement very obviously made by somebody who has only seen ecw best of DVDs and highlight reels. Take it from somebody whose local TV channel played ECW every single saturday night for years this is not even slightly true.
    Keep it Kool.... Keep it Stuie Kool

Triple H smashed my face into a car windshield, and then took my mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again.

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint! ---Sparrow

Wrestling Genius
    vCash
    Agreed. ECW television week by week was amazing. By far the best wrestling television ever in my opinion. That is until TNN got a hold of it.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

THE GAME

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kayfabe View Post
    He cost Owen his life.

I think Russo's booking is as bad as everybody else, but stop with the hyperbole bullshit, please! He didnt cost Owen his life, Owen had been doing that stunt for ages and he released himself early, he made a mistake which cost him his life, he didnt HAVE to do the damn stunt but he did, he had a choice, dont say otherwise, he was a grown man for f*ck sake!

Sting was doing the same gimmick forever, coming from the roof, he had no problems. It was a freak accident, to blame Russo because you dislike his booking is ridiculous. If anything, blame McMahon, he has final say on everything.

vCash
    Russo killed Owen Hart.

Points for originality, if nothing else.

vCash
    To be fair, Russo did book a segment on an early TNA show with himself and Roddy Piper where Piper accused him of murdering Owen.

No, I'm not joking. TNA really did this:

[YOUTUBE]K72ve0_9ids[/YOUTUBE]

4:00 in.

Thread Information