Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

vCash
    12 to 14 TNA guys' contracts are up in TNA shortly after Bound for Glory apparantly.
    If Heyman doesn't join by then it'll probably be too late as as with Kaval and Danielson getting spots in WWE, the small athletic guys in TNA whose contracts are up might believe WWE may be a better place to go.

vCash
    An interesting update from pwtorch.com:

TNA? UFC? Strikeforce? Former WWE writer and ECW Original owner Paul Heyman could be hooking up with the Strikeforce MMA promotion to work on future projects, according to Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker.

"Paul and I have been friends for a long time. We just had a nice dinner; a nice chat, so we'll see," Coker told Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com in an interview following the "Striekforce: Houston" post-fight press conference.

"Paul and I have been talking about doing a couple things together. If it works out, we'll do it. And I think we'll do it - I think it's going to happen," Coker said with a grin.

Pressed for more details on what Heyman's involvement could be with the Strikeforce promotion, Coker said there could be an announcement by the end of the month or September.

"We'll talk about it later. Paul is a very creative mind and we'll have an announcement probably in a couple of weeks," Coker said. Helwani asked if it would be a management or creative-type role and Coker replied, "Not even management." He left it at that, for now.

Thread Information