Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow.. Got up this morning to read this. Pretty shocked given that the ex NXT rookies are about to have this big push Invasion story.. So the timing couldn't be worse.

All I have to say is what a joke. The WWE are becoming more and more ridiculous every single day. It's like they are trying to drive away every single old school wrestling fan. Thats of course if it's legit, which I think it is. Based solely on the Meltzer reports, it seems quite real.

If its not, and it turns out to be an angle, I'll take it all back
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Take a walk in the park, take a Valium pill. Read the letter you got from the memory girl.

No Fans No History No Money No Worries

vCash
    Yeah it seems incredibly backwards seeing as Danielson chokes the guy out and the camera zooms in on it (so Vince probably made that call) and Danielson gets fired for it?

I imagine this will do great things for morale in the lockerroom.

And if Mattel complained, they are just as retarded. IT'S A WRESTLING SHOW! VIOLENCE IS THE WHOLE F*CKING POINT!

What were they expecting to happen? I mean God forbid we get violence and anger on a wrestling show. Before too long they'll be music at a MTV Music Awards.
    Turns Water into Funk

Weekly Column: The Iron Jung!
    http://www.wrestling101.com/101/category/jung

vCash
    I wonder if the wording makes a difference? Releasing Daniel Bryan rather than just releasing Bryan Danielson which is what he was calling himself? Maybe a moot point but don't they generally use the real name and parenthasise the in ring name?
    We're here and we're taking over!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I wonder if the wording makes a difference? Releasing Daniel Bryan rather than just releasing Bryan Danielson which is what he was calling himself? Maybe a moot point but don't they generally use the real name and parenthasise the in ring name?
    Actually....Yes

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.
    But they've also done
    World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.
    And
    WWE Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito’s termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility.
    Keep in mind that what I've said is merely my opinion, but keep in mind that I'm always right.
    You'll be happy to know that 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters think the WWE Draft is better than the NFL, NBA, another major sports drafts. In related news, 61 percent of the WWE Universe voters are morons.

vCash
    I am hoping this is all a work.

The best ending to Raw in at least 5 years and already they have broken it. For the first time in ages I was thinking ...'is this supposed to be happening?,is it real?' , to me thats the sign of a good wrestling show.

vCash
    Just changed my twitter name to Bryan Danielson. The winds of change are stirring.
    From his Twitter. I don't know what is going on, if this means anything.
    WANT TO BE A PART OF THE ACTION?

E-Fedders. Visit the TWOstars E-Fed Training Forum, and see if you have what it takes!

vCash
    I've been following this over on the Wrestlecrap forums, and this is quite possibly the most confusing story of it's kind in recent years. I seriously can't make sense of it, regardless of whether it's a work or not.

I stand by my statement earlier - if true, the WWE are fools.

And as I said over on the Wrestlecrap thread, this whole thing is doing my head in.....
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx276JE__kjbcn9U8hcgYBA (My second channel, for my instrumental music and other stuff)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    They used both names in their statement, so I doubt it:

WWE has come to terms on the release of NXT first season rookie Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) as of today June 11, 2010. We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors.
    Plus, arent the NXT jobbers all supposed to be working without contracts? So if this is a work, WWE need to work on their continuity.

vCash
    unless this is a work, which is a fantastic idea for more heat. wwe have killed the angle already.

I mean questions are going to be raised about why one from the nxt stable is not their. Unless they cover it with injury or a firing from barrett, then wwe have screwed it up.

I can kind of understand why wwe would worry bout such a thing. BUT YOU AVOID THAT BY TELLING THEM BEFORE WHAT YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO BEFORE YOU DO THE BLOODY SEGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE really are retarded, i would call them tna if it wasn't for their finances being more safe.
    STRAIGHT **** EDGE **** SOCIETY

CO HOST OF THE TWO COMMUNITY PODCAST! WEBSITE

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

R.I.P Mitsuharu Misawa

vCash
    I wonder what this means to the whole NXT Invasion thing if it is all legit?
    Turns Water into Funk

Weekly Column: The Iron Jung!
    http://www.wrestling101.com/101/category/jung

Thread Information