Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Spears View Post
    They can always work indie dates, can't they, as long as it's not TV for the duration of the 90 day contract.
    Only if Vince agrees, but with Bryan, McMahon knows by letting him work that he'll be fresh when he does return.
    The Bath Guize. Nuff' said.

#chatrevolution

vCash
    This was posted over on the WrestleCrap forums:

I must say, a match between Bryan Danielson and Drake Younger intrigues me.....
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

vCash
    If AmDrag does return to the WWF in the next couple of months I will be seriously impressed. Especially since we know what the WWF has become when it involves keeping shareholders, advertisers, etc happy

Someone must really like him back stage IF he does indeed come back.
    Personally, I feel the firing was a bit harsh, they could have just disciplined him for appearance sake.

But I understand from a political and business stand point why they did what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersGonads View Post
    I think Bryan will be back, and he has been told he will be back at some point, but cant just come out and say 'I have been told I am going to be back in a couple of months, when this dies down' as it makes the company look weak...

I think the fact the company has let him work indie dates, shows he is in good favour and just had to bide his time...
    I hope so, I think he could have got to at least mid/upper-mid carder if booked right. I think him, Wade, otunga(sp?) & to a lesser extent Heath could go really far if booked correctly. They have that presence that makes you want to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran The King View Post
    Forget Danielson, they have Husky Harris now!

vCash
    I remember people were saying there's a lot of heat on Danielson for spitting on Cena. Than recently I remembered Vince spit in Bret's face in the build up to Wrestlemania. Messed up huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    I remember people were saying there's a lot of heat on Danielson for spitting on Cena. Than recently I remembered Vince spit in Bret's face in the build up to Wrestlemania. Messed up huh?
    True, and the must have showed the Montreal spitting clip about a 100 times during WM build up.

vCash
    Yeah, but remember...there's a difference between WWE Chairman doing it to Bret Hart and 'Some Guy' doing it to John 'Poster Boy' Cena - they probably discussed it between them, but it probably never got mentioned backstage and okayed as a part of the bit.

Just a theory though
    Evolution just passed you by!!

~H}{H~ Evolution - Squashing the TWO forum for his own pleasure...
    "Doing what's BEST for business!"

#BelieveinEvolution

vCash
    I think its just like the choking, in that it was fine beforehand, and they absolutely would have discussed it, but afterwards there's a backlash so it suddenly becomes not OK, even if it really was OK'd prior.

vCash
    And that's why you always get it in writing. Their "word" is never good enough, and those who give their "word" and break it may be offended by broken limbs they have earned.

Thread Information