Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan: Sacked or Work?

"WWE has come to terms on the release of NXT first season rookie Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) as of today June 11, 2010. We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors."
    Lolwut?
    Evolution just passed you by!!

~H}{H~ Evolution - Squashing the TWO forum for his own pleasure...
    "Doing what's BEST for business!"

#BelieveinEvolution

vCash
    Well there's Dixie Carter's surprise. Damm you WWE for spoiling it.

EDIT: Shaolin will be in tears over Danielson's release.
    I'm a bit of a b*llshitter myself but occasionally enjoy listening to an expert. Please carry on.

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot."

A rose by any other name, is just a pr*ck in a bush.

vCash
    Meltzer IS stating that it's both a false firing and that this is the first time the site's been used for the purpose of something like this...not sure how true this is, but it may be a good sign.

#BelieveinEvolution

vCash
    Not so fast there.....

UPDATE x2: According to Dave Meltzer, the word within WWE is that the firing of Bryan Danielson is a legit firing. All of the higher ups within WWE were informed of the firing before the item was posted on WWE.com. Meltzer notes that while the timing of the release is interesting, that working Donna Goldsmith and Michelle Wilson on a wrestling angle is hard to believe.
    Credit: 411mania.com/wrestling

If this is true, then the WWE is run by a bunch of fools. I guess the upside is that he could always go back to ROH though.

On the subject of PAC, I wouldn't mind seeing him in TNA, but I don't see it happening. He wrestles in Japan and other overseas countries alot, and going to TNA would screw up those tours.....

On the subject of Kenny Omega, I don't see it happening. The main reason that he hasn't had a big, consistent push in ROH is that he's focused on his Japanese wrestling career.....

On the subject of Dave Mastiff, I haven't seen him wrestle, but I know he's a big guy.....
    http://youtube.com/shaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx276JE__kjbcn9U8hcgYBA (My second channel, for my instrumental music and other stuff)

http://www.reverbnation.com/shaolinakashaolinhandlock (Language Warning)

ShaolinHandLock: The #1 Kung Fu Movie Expert on TWO!

vCash
    Rats. Guess the WWE Crapped all over the fans opinion on that one...XD;

This could bite 'em in the ass later on if it's legit - Danielson was a talented guy, and in their current state, they need more of those. I hope information is divulged about this soon, since there really should be some logical reason WHY this happened, and why now?

#BelieveinEvolution

vCash
    Meltzer is now saying:

The people who needed to know were told that Bryan Danielson was fired for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his tie during the angle on Monday night. That shot was edited from replays of the show. It's not known why this would lead to someone getting fired and from all accounts, Danielson was described as the type of person you want a dressing room filled with.

The choking with a tie was described as being too violent for what is allowed on WWE television.
    ¿¡Por qué no te callas!?

vCash

Fired already!

This is a message from WWE.com to the internet community. "Screw you, B.D. is not a super worker, in fact he can't work at all. We gave him a chance and he showed us nothing."

This is a message from me. The WWE dream is often a nightmare.

Smith & Wesson Special, the only bullet you need to know about.

vCash
    I hope he's fired and turns up in TNA. I would imagine its a work though, regardless of what Meltzer is saying. He might just show up on TV as Bryan Danielson.

vCash
    If this isn't work (which you'd think surely must be) then this is absolutely baffling.

Just when you think the people in charge of WWE can't get any dumber, this happens.

Anyone would think they don't want aggression on a wrestling show?

That's like saying you don't want the football being kicked hard in football.
    Turns Water into Funk

Weekly Column: The Iron Jung!
    http://www.wrestling101.com/101/category/jung

vCash
    I think its legit. The strangling of the Justin Roberts with his tie was edited from all UK programming by the WWE, so what Meltzer posted seems very likely to be correct.

From the whole ending of Raw the close up shot of Roberts being strangled was the one thing that would have posed problems for both late night and daytime viewing, so with the WWE now being PG...I can see why there would be heat on Danielson

Thread Information