Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    On the back of the Sam and Max, Strongbad, Wallace and Gromit, Monkey Island and Back to the Future games, I'm really anticipating Telltales take on Jurassic Park. From all the tidbits and interviews they keep on mentioning aspects of Heavy Rain and the aspects of it they are taking inspiration from. On the back of the other titles (even Bone which I think is a tad under appreciated) Telltale are a proven safe hand PC wise, not so with their versions on the other formats as yet. Episodic gaming is still hit and miss though.
    A role model for the world: Reymon14

vCash
    Beyond Good and Evil HD hits XBox Live and PSN on 2/3/11, for only 800 MS points (should work around 6.80 on PSN). Absolute bargain, especially if you're one of those that never got around to playing this the first time around. Admittedly the hype levels have exaggerated how good the game actually was/possibly is in these times, but it was a game that was under appreciated first time around and has grew a following on the back of the spreading of the word from those that loved it. I remember seeing Ancel showing it off at one of the Playstation events at Earls Court and picked it up on the back of that and never looked back. It is said to be such a good deal to gage interest for the sequel that is in the works. Brief hands on from Eurogamer, here.
    A role model for the world: Reymon14

vCash
    Aww fantastic news - I might go out and get this bad boy cause, as EVERYBODY says, it's one of those ones that you just should play.

No better reason than 'you should'.

vCash
    It's a good game alright, still have to finish it on PS2 so it would be mental to buy it again.

vCash
    Anyone remember or played Majesty? Damn was that a nice game, only played the demo 10 years ago. Gonna see if I can find a download.

vCash
    Just picked up the original assassin's creed and Batman:Arkham asylum for 7 and 12 respectively for my PS3.

Cheap enough and everyone here seems to like them, so I took the plunge!
    TWO Senior Mod

Nobody calls Han Solo a b*tch!

vCash
    Aww you enjoy Arkham Saz. You enjoy that good buddy.

I thought the original AC was a huge let down from the hype, and from everything I've seen of the sequel - it takes a great foundation and just improves on the original in every which way.

vCash
    Yeah AC2 is much, much better. Saying that I really did enjoy number one.

As for Batman, yeah everybody loves that, it's so good.
    WANT TO BE A PART OF THE ACTION?

E-Fedders. Visit the TWOstars E-Fed Training Forum, and see if you have what it takes!

vCash
    I hated AC1 but loved loved loved AC2 and Brotherhood, they were f*cking wicked!

vCash
    I didn't really like either Assassin's Creeds. Number two was way, way better than number one (which was one of the greatest examples of the Emperor's New Clothes I've ever seen in gaming), but I still didn't think it was particularly good.
    TWO Senior Moderator

Boxing and MMA Forum Leader: Boxing and MMA Forum

Thread Information