Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

vCash
    I reckon we'll see Miz v Taker this year.

Actually, the thought of John Cena retiring the Undertaker is hilarious. I'd have my purple t-shirt and backwards baseball cap on for that bad boy.

vCash
    ^LOL.

I think Sheamus would make sense because they are obviously trying to cement his status as the top heel in the WWE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayfunk View Post
    Sorry there was point i wanted to make about this. in terms of watching TNA i didn't know jimmy know what i watch. No i watch TNA but only when i get paid i last watched hardcore justice i buy them a month behind so i don't comment on things i haven't seen
    So, from what you have seen, do you think the current run of matches with Kurt Angle during his "if I lose, I retire" angle have been dull and predictable? I mean, we know Kurt isn't going to lose (much like Undertaker's streak), so surely you find this to be of a similar ilk.
    www.transformersaredangerous.com

"The eye of the pyramid never blinks"

"And as the miserly, intolerant and unruly find their voice, God's wrath shall engulf all of his children in vengeful flame." - Revelations 27:15

vCash

I totally agree with u on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfingers View Post
    I reckon we'll see Miz v Taker this year.

Actually, the thought of John Cena retiring the Undertaker is hilarious. I'd have my purple t-shirt and backwards baseball cap on for that bad boy.
    Cena ending Takers streak is a joke. IMO nobody should beat it. Nobody. Shame-ass shouldn't even be in the same ring as the Undertaker. His match with HHH at this years Mania bored me to tears. He's just not as good a heel as HHH, Orton, MiZ, Punk,Kane, Ziggler;etc

I don't think he should face Taket at next years Mania. Shaemus isn't good enough IMO.

vCash
    The only match that they could do right now that doesn't feel like we've seen it a thousand times and actually comes off like a big deal is Cena v Taker and that's it. They've literally got no other big time main event match.

vCash
    Its almost frightening how much...nothing they have. Like you say, they've literally gone through every big match you could think of, bar Taker/Cena. And not only that, but with the majority of main event options right now - any combination of Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Edge, Taker, and HHH eventually - they've not only done them already, but utterly exhausted them.

Nothing feels that new with Sheamus, even, and he's not even been on Raw for 12 months yet! But he's already worked for months with Cena, months with Orton, months with HHH...

vCash
    Ya! Tis rather pish. Good on you though for still watching.

vCash
    Hey, Unified Women's Champions baby, I'm good.

vCash
    They're the Undefined champs silly.

Thread Information