Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69
  1. #51
    Wrestling Genius
    Maxximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Los Cochinos, Colorado
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14,406
    vCash
    25
    Sting vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania is every uber mark fanboys wet dream.
    Entertainment Forum Leader: Entertainment Forum

    Harm No Thing Unless Attacked Then Don't Look Back Tearing It Limb From Limb
    Gently Bend Them Bones Again
    Respond
    Take Out The Broken Parts
    The Speaker Is Now Broken You Respond

    THE GAME

  2. #52
    Jayfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a hole under a tree
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,880
    vCash
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxximus View Post
    Sting vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania is every uber mark fanboys wet dream.
    Agreed in fact just thinking of it.........sorry I'll be back

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,798
    vCash
    500
    Sting's TNA contract is up pretty soon. The guy's career is practically over so I really can't see him turning down a huge payday to face Taker at Wrestlemania at the home of WCW, perhaps a Hall of Fame entry and a chance to go out in style in front of tens of thousands of fans.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,798
    vCash
    500
    Just getting back to the Miz debate about him cashing in. He's gonna cash in on a babyface that everyone loves to get him true heat. Orton's the only babyface title contender that over 70% of the crowd cheer and if Miz were to cash in on Orton, I'm sorry but I just can't see him pinning Orton.
    So by that, Miz is gonna fail in his cash in attempt.

  5. #55
    DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Damien Demento's house
    Age
    37
    Posts
    32,190
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxximus View Post
    Sting vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania is every uber mark fanboys wet dream.
    I think that the match itself would suck, but the build, if done right, could be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    Just getting back to the Miz debate about him cashing in. He's gonna cash in on a babyface that everyone loves to get him true heat. Orton's the only babyface title contender that over 70% of the crowd cheer and if Miz were to cash in on Orton, I'm sorry but I just can't see him pinning Orton. So by that, Miz is gonna fail in his cash in attempt.
    A face who everyone loves to get heat? Undertaker at WrestleMania is as close to that description as you're going to find.
    No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes
    And no one knows
    What it's like to be hated
    To be fated to telling only lies

  6. #56
    Jimmy Redman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,574
    vCash
    3450
    Why couldnt Miz pin Orton?

    Anyone can pin anyone when they're cashing in, thats the beauty of it.

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,798
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    A face who everyone loves to get heat? Undertaker at WrestleMania is as close to that description as you're going to find.
    But Taker isn't losing to Miz, especially at Wrestlemania even if it is only a Money in the Bank cash-in match.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    Why couldnt Miz pin Orton?

    Anyone can pin anyone when they're cashing in, thats the beauty of it.
    Orton's a guy for some reason I can't see laying down for the Miz and losing the title to him.
    In my eyes it would take something huuuuge for Orton to be incapable of kicking out of a Miz pin. I guess HHH, Cena and Taker are the only 3 guys capable of doing enough damage to Orton beforehand to make him that weak to get pinned by Miz but I can't see either of them getting involved in this really.
    Last edited by The GS; 21-09-2010 at 10:10 PM.

  8. #58
    Jayfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a hole under a tree
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,880
    vCash
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    Jay has said many times he hates it when the result is predictable, which is why he hates the Streak.

    I'm not sure what he thinks of the Angle angle, he doesnt seem to watch TNA much anymore.

    And going back a little, agreed with whomever said that people are imagining the Streak to be always predictable. Orton, Batista and Edge, just in recent years, all could have won (I think there were actually plans at some points to have the first two win, then they changed their minds by March). And years ago before the Streak was a thing, someone could have beaten him then.

    Its only now that it really seems like nobody could possibly beat him.
    Sorry there was point i wanted to make about this. in terms of watching TNA i didn't know jimmy know what i watch. No i watch TNA but only when i get paid i last watched hardcore justice i buy them a month behind so i don't comment on things i haven't seen

  9. #59
    Jimmy Redman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,574
    vCash
    3450
    My bad, I assumed that you didnt watch it because you never seem to talk about it anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    Orton's a guy for some reason I can't see laying down for the Miz and losing the title to him.
    In my eyes it would take something huuuuge for Orton to be incapable of kicking out of a Miz pin. I guess HHH, Cena and Taker are the only 3 guys capable of doing enough damage to Orton beforehand to make him that weak to get pinned by Miz but I can't see either of them getting involved in this really.
    But why though? How is it any different, say, to Super Cena being pinned?

    Orton loses a fair bit too, he's not even like a HHH or Taker who hardly ever loses clean. I dont understand why its so unbelievable.

  10. #60

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,798
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    But why though? How is it any different, say, to Super Cena being pinned?

    Orton loses a fair bit too, he's not even like a HHH or Taker who hardly ever loses clean. I dont understand why its so unbelievable.
    My memory isn't the best, but Cena to me seems to be the only person capable of pinning Orton in singles competition. And that was when Orton was a cowardly heel with Legacy. Now that he's a powerful babyface he's more unbeatable.
    Orton doesn't have the best track record of putting new main eventers over either and currently Miz is nowhere near Orton's level, he isn't even in his league.
    Orton wouldn't in a million years lose to Miz cleanly and as I said before, it'd take something massively huge to keep Orton down for the 3 count to Miz.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •