Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Superstars

vCash
    This is what I get for dissing Superstars.

Hunico vs Kidd was AWESOME. Just a super fun TV match, all action and wicked cool spots. The Gory Special backslide thing, and then Tyson crunching out of it, that was BOSS AS F*CK. Still love Hunico countering Tornado DDTs into the Northern Lights. And Babyface Tyson turning into Rey and busting out all these highspots, like the tope 'rana, is awesome. I like Hunico's rolling Samoan Drop finisher too.

Legend in the making Ciaran The King's Avatar
    vCash
    Haven't watched it yet but now I'm excited

Watched it Hunico/Tyson rocked, proper wrestling. With more matches like this Superstars is putting the wrestling back into WWE
    Last edited by Ciaran The King; 08-04-2012 at 12:21 AM.
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    So, Hunico and Tyson Kidd had another totally fun flippy-do match. MOVEZ up the wazoo, in the best possible way, and I just loved the finish.

Also, the main event is worth watching purely for Santino selling an Atomic Drop.

BUT, the main reason I'm posting is to say NATTIE AND ALICIA FOX.

I dont know what it is about these two. Put Alicia with anyone else and she's boring as f*ck. Awkward as f*ck too. Put her with Nattie and BAM, FIREWORKS. They have some of the most unlikely chemistry ever, but man does it work. Another great match between them. I could watch them work every week, honest to God.

vCash

Dat European Uppercut!

vCash
    I loved this match, Cesaro and Kidd had really good chemistry and Cesaro certainly showed what he can do.
    "Every time youíre a 9, Iím a 10. If youíre a King, Iím an Ace. Iím always just a little bit better than you."

vCash
    What do you get when you add Drew Mac Superstars Workrate to Christian Babyface Workrate?

AWESOME. THATS WHAT YOU GET.

Loved this. It started out slowly but everything after the break was boss. THE COUNTERZ. Loved Drew having answers for everything Christian could think to do in the corner. Catching the second crossbody into the backbreaker RULED. The Diving DDT RULED. Drew hitting the Test Grade to counter the spear RULED. Amazing stretch. Love, love, love these guys.

Drew Mac needs to desperately find a way to avoid being released in the next year or so, while they're insistent on burying him, because he is so going to do things in the future.

And in other news, BETH PHOENIX WORKED OUT THE ALICIA FOX CONUNDRUM! She did it, they had a good match and Alicia looked good in it. Great work.

vCash
    I think I love Alicia Foxs bridge game more than William Regal. And her Matrix move is super sweet. Good to see her in a quality match with no F ups.
    "Every since I was a little Hulkamaniac, the T.V. title has been defended every week brother!!!!" - Hulk Hogan

vCash
    One question after watching Superstars, Why the f**k isn't Drew in a prime spot on SD?

Drew/Christian was awesome to say the least, great action by two accomplished workers who put together a very special match.

WWE should send Cena to superstars, it would do him the world of good

vCash
    Nobody watch this? Great episode this week, 3 very solid matches. McIntyre vs Cara, Reks & Hawkins vs Kidd & Gabriel and Ryder vs Mcgillicutty. Loved McIntyres match he is very innovative he loves using the ring as a weapon and it's fun to watch, seemingly they are reintroducing him slowly but surely, I wouldn't be shocked to see him on Smackdown a few times in coming weeks.

vCash
    I buggered up this week, I tuned in late wanting to watch Layla/Nattie and Drew/Cara and ended up seeing Zack/Mike and the tag match.

The latter had a really good finish though.

Thread Information