Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

vCash

Changing your bedroom around?

Felt like a good old spring clean today so decided to pull out all of my bedroom furniture, hoover and dust behind etc, also decided to change the position of my bed its now at the oppisite end of the room to what it was. However for some odd reason i keep looking at it and thinking that i'll not be able to sleep in it where it is. I'll be sleeping upside down compared to where i would normally sleep, and was wondering ...

1. Does everyone undestand what i mean

2. would moving your bed to another position in your bedroom have this effect on anyone else

vCash
    I tried moving my bed once and had to move it back simply because I couldn't sleep, it was so strange that just the position of the bed effected me so much!

Oh and I hardly ever clean my bedroom as there is just too much junk to move to do it

vCash
    I haven't ever had that problem-i'll sleep no matter where my bed is. I am a terror for moving rooms around and usually do it when nobody is here so it confuses them when they get in

vCash
    I use to change my room around all the time and i never found it hard to sleep or anything like that.

However lately since I had Sky installed in the room. It made changing my room around pretty here impossible. However now I have updated my room lately I am more happy with the whole room (and still looking to improve it)
    Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool. Same thing with hoodies. And crying

Thank You Jericho for you have saved me from the Evil of HBK. Thank you Chris

vCash
    Havent changed my room for ages, added alot more things. I want to move my bed but its impossible as i have fixed cupboards and my bed is in the gap. Sucks.

vCash
    Well, I recently got a double bed, which menat moving my other furniture around to fit it in.

And I couldnt sleep well at first, but now I'm sleeping like a baby.

vCash
    Too much work for me to do it. But I get what you mean Claire. I did it once a couple of years ago and had a permanent bruise on my knee for about 3 weeks. I kept forgetting and banged into a lot of things.
    I'm a bit of a b*llshitter myself but occasionally enjoy listening to an expert. Please carry on.

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot."

A rose by any other name, is just a pr*ck in a bush.

vCash
    I've moved my bed around and I've slept in plenty of hotels, so it doesn't bother me
    TWO Senior Mod

Nobody calls Han Solo a b*tch!

vCash
    I had this dilemma at the start of the week as I had to empty my room last week for the ceiling to be repaired so when moving all of my furniture back in I thought about a change but even with the size of my room I can't really move things around much. There's one wall that the bed has to go against because one is too small, one is under the window where i'd get a chilly draft and the other is against the alleyway wall which is freezing so if I can't move the bed I can't really move anything else.

I remember changing the room around before though and it takes some adjusting and getting used to.
    LCFC Forever

Latino Heat will live forever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimf View Post
    I haven't ever had that problem-i'll sleep no matter where my bed is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saz View Post
    I've moved my bed around and I've slept in plenty of hotels, so it doesn't bother me
    I can sleep pretty much anywhere, such as on the floor or a settee etc without any problem, it was just in my bed once it was moved I couldn't get settled and had to move it back then I was out like a light every night again

Thread Information