Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

vCash

Things that piss me off

There is so many different parts of this world that I just can't see any reasoning behind, so I thought I'd make a post ranting about it, instead of keeping it to myself. This will probably be right wing, so I'm sure the PC brigade will enjoy reading over this

Drug Addicts

If there is one problem with the world today, it is drugs. I don’t actually mind them myself. I have taken light drugs in the past, and will in the future too, but the amount of disgusting people who are connected to drugs is unbelievable. The obvious problem is the dealers. These people are scum, and deserve to die. It’s simple. Find out which people are selling them in large amounts, put them in a back of a van, drive them out into some woods, make them dig their own grave and shoot them in the back of the head. A simple solution to an enormous problem. The problem with these people is, what they are doing affects everyone, because the users end up committing crime a lot of the time. I don’t mind them killing the addicts, because they deserve nothing better, but it’s how it affects other people too. Robbery, assault, prostitution, murder and all sorts of other crimes, are often connected to drugs. I can’t find any specific numbers at the moment, but as long as you don’t live in the dark ages, you should know a massive percentage of people who commit crime, use or are in some other way connected to drugs.

Like I said, addicts don’t deserve anything. I couldn’t care less if every drug addict dropped dead tomorrow, because the world would be a much better place, however, myproblem with them comes up when you find out how much time and effort goes into them. These ‘people’ are given so many chances, it’s not even funny. A lot are constantly going in and out of prison, and when they get their, they are offered all different sorts of programs to get them off the stuff. When they get out, it’s the same thing. There’s too many chances to people who don’t deserve it.

If this country was doing great, with money to burn, it wouldn’t annoy me so much, but then you hear about the disgusting treatment old people get. In my opinion, these are the people who we as a nation should take much more care over. It’s an absolute disgrace that you hear so many stories about old people, pensioners and war veterans, living in squalor whilst the money our government has goes on some 20-odd year old smackhead who will never amount to a single thing in his life.

It’s a major problem, and one the government needs to sort out. What I would do is something like this:

Find the addicts and simply warn them about it.

If this fails, give them a 12 months suspended sentence.

If they break this again, they get to serve to prison time.

In prison, no drugs such as methadone.

When the person is released, if they continue to take drugs, they should be given a 5 year prison sentence, without any drugs.

If for some reason they continue, a life sentence should be enough to clean some filth off out streets.
    Fight Forum Leader: Fight Forum

"A boxing match is like a cowboy movie. There's got to be good guys and there's got to be bad guys. And that's what people pay for - to see the bad guys get beat. In the films the good guy always wins, but this is one bad guy who ain't gonna lose"

vCash
    Religion pisses me off to no end...I'm not even going to go into it.

Can't even be arsed arguing with people over it, it becomes to so tedious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Its a major problem, and one the government needs to sort out. What I would do is something like this:

Find the addicts and simply warn them about it.

If this fails, give them a 12 months suspended sentence.

If they break this again, they get to serve to prison time.

In prison, no drugs such as methadone.

When the person is released, if they continue to take drugs, they should be given a 5 year prison sentence, without any drugs.

If for some reason they continue, a life sentence should be enough to clean some filth off out streets.
    How do you expect them to get clean if they're stuck in jail with no rehab? It'd be no wonder they get back onto them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    How do you expect them to get clean if they're stuck in jail with no rehab? It'd be no wonder they get back onto them.
    There's no need for rehab. People with willpower will get over addictions by simply not having the drug.

So basically, cold turkey.

It's a disgrace that we feed their dirty habit for them.
    Fight Forum Leader: Fight Forum

"A boxing match is like a cowboy movie. There's got to be good guys and there's got to be bad guys. And that's what people pay for - to see the bad guys get beat. In the films the good guy always wins, but this is one bad guy who ain't gonna lose"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    There's no need for rehab. People with willpower will get over addictions by simply not having the drug.

So basically, cold turkey.

It's a disgrace that we feed their dirty habit for them.
    So only people with willpower stay out of jail?

vCash
    Policital correctness. I can understand some situations where PC is needed, but I think of it more as good manners than PC in those situations. PC in general, the way it is now and the goody two shoes types that push it and push it make me sick, because they are living in a land of make believe quite frankly.

Druggies piss me off too. Not dope heads, they seem harmless enough, but the ones who take all the other crap, they piss me off big time. I'm not saying I agree with smoking weed because personally I dont, I've never touched a drug in my life. Its just from the people I know, the ones who smoke dope are less trouble than the ones who drink!

Religion, its the cause of all the major wars and more trouble than it could ever be worth.

vCash
    Hypocrits, i was round my best mates gf's house on Tuesday, there was a girl there i really liked, when he kissed my mates gf asked us to stop because she claimed it was awkward to watch 2 people kissing, only for her and my mate to do the exact same thing, pissed me right off.

vCash
    People like Pete Doherty who are given numerous chances by the cops and the court and dont' give a dam.
    Video Games Forum Leader: Video Forum

Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Were not here just to take part were here to take over

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Redman View Post
    So only people with willpower stay out of jail?
    People who abide the law stay out of jail. If your a druggie and a criminal, you'll be in jail and you will have to go cold turkey. It's not about supplying other peoples habits. It's better for them to get off it anyway.

vCash
    Another thing that really pi****s me off is bad drivers.

nuff said.........
    Video Games Forum Leader: Video Forum

Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Were not here just to take part were here to take over

Thread Information