Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect
    ok colin you can get down from your high horse now.
    No.1: Shut up!

No.2: Congrats.. You all deserve it! You all say you dont find Russ funny.. but obviously a lot of people do so shut it and stop moaning.. DA definately got her due for chat member of the year.. she's there all the time and contributes alot. Aslo Russ has done alot for the chat recently.. If it wasnt for him it wouldnt be what it is, and I know theres alot of idiots but a mods only a IM away nowadays. Try it, its cool

Again, well done everyone.. You deserve it.

Sorry to be a kiss-ass but thanks Kam for doin all this.. especially since you got a lot on your mind
    The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it.

Joan Rivers

vCash
    I was a newcomer this year, but I knew I wasn't gonna win anything. First I really didn't start posting that much till the end of the year, and second I knew I couldn't even touch Naitch.

It's really well deserved, just from his RAW reviews, I mean those things are classics. And kudos to Jimmy, I have no doubt you are one heck of a poster, but unfortunately when I started posting a lot, it's when you started posting less.

But anywhoo like I said congrats to everyone.
    "Mucha gente dice que el fútbol no tiene nada que ver con la vida, no se cuánto saben de la vida, pero de fútbol no saben nada..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C.
    Was that even this year?

A big old bottle of congratuLotion to the winners. Can't see a single name there that I'd argue with. Special mention to Inno for being a HoFer cause he's totally sexy. And such.
    It must have been because I didnt join until this year. Wasnt it in like, the second episode? I dunno.

vCash
    First episode, Feb 17th (not that I'm doing a highlights show )
    Your Friend and Hero

Christof

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    Well done everyone, you all deserve your awards

vCash
    Well done to everyone who picked up an award! Particulaly to Fill for the member of the year award. It's the first year I've not won it but I'm pleased someone I know and like has won it this year. Does Russ get to keep his trophy now he has won it 4 times?

Also big well done to Inno for his Hall of Fame entry. I can't think of anyone more deserving.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."

vCash
    Congrats to everyone! And especially Inno - completely the best choice for hall of fame!

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    "Ladies and gentlemen, in the event of a draw, the champion retains the belt, therefore STILL your Funniest Member..." *

The Funniest Member voting was like the perfectly booked wrestling match. Wyndorf took off to a 9-2 lead after the first day of voting, like the red hot face battling the long time heel champion and getting the better of the opening minutes. Then I put up a link to the awards in the chatroom, sending my loyal servants into the forums to vote for me. This was like the heel champion's manager/stablemates running down to distract the face champion, before the heel takes advantage with a cheapshot. After that, I began to dominate more, going into a clear win for a while, as the heel continues the beat down. But somehow, the plucky face refuses to give up and keeps on kicking. I can't keep him down. He's Hulking Up and gaining more and more momentum. Just as it looks like he's about to win in a long, grueling match, the time limit expires. Wyndorf? More like Windham. I'd also suggest you call me Naitch, but that would just cause confusion around here.

It's nice to win stuff, but I won't go overboard. Thanks to anyone who voted for me, well done to all the winners (especially Inno, thouroughly deserved) and let's not get TWO off to a bad start in 2006 with negativity here. Even if you think someone was robbed, try to be nice. Most of the awards seem fair to me, so there's no real cause for any outcry.

Thanks again.

*- References: Flair Vs Bockwinkle, Angle Vs Undertaker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris2k
    Of course I will receive the US Forum prize, and tell the rest of you to sod off .
    Actually I think that the US forum is a nod towards everybody who makes it what it is - all of the great members who post there and have the interesting debates.

Of course, we get some muppets, but overall the quality of the posters is high, so everybody who posts regularly in the US forum should feel proud to have made it so good.

vCash
    *shucks*

Thanks for the thanks, peeps. I just do what I do, didn't expect to get into the Hall of Fame. Much appreciated.

Of course, I'm also in the Smash Hall of Fame so I guess I'm the only Grand Slam Hall-of-Famer round these parts. Bongo!
    Swig of beer for the workin' man.
    -- Steve Austin

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

// Tweet! // WrestleHolic // eBay Stuff! // The Inno View //

Thread Information