Some members have asked me about offering donations towards the cost of running Talk Wrestling Online, so I’ve decided to set-up a Talk Wrestling Online Subscribers group for this very reason. I wanted a way to reward anyone that did donate, so I thought this would be the best way.
Basically those of you that do support the site through the Subscribers scheme will gain a few extra benefits! These will include:
TALK WRESTLING ONLINE FORUM SUBSCRIBER
- Being able to change your username to red
- Having a “Subscriber” badge above your avatar
- Being able to have your own custom user title (text below your username)
- Being able to store up to 250 private messages (compared to 20)
- Being able to upload a custom avatar sized 125 x 125 (normal is 100 x 100)
- Being able to upload a custom avatar with a file size of upto 50kb (normal is almost 25kb)
- Being able to add a profile image to your forum profile (example: HSM)
- Have access to a private forum (The Champagne Room) ONLY for subscribers
- Being added to a Subscriber list table on the Forum Leaders page
Best of all, you’ll be helping me pay the running and maintenance costs of the site!
Cost: £8 (about $16) per year. It is non-reoccurring, so after a year you’ll have to re-subscribe again if you would like to continue.
- These are VOLUNTARY schemes, those of you that don’t/cant donate, that’s fine, you still will be able to use the forum as normal.
- Subscribers must still follow all the rules and terms & conditions of Talk Wrestling Online like everyone else.
- Any Subscribers that are banned/cooled-off for breaking rules will not receive refunds.
- Talk Wrestling Online cannot guarantee 100% uptime for its forums or chatrooms. There maybe periods where the site is inaccessible.
- All site related decisions remain mine, Subscribers can offer suggestions like everyone else but ultimately the final decision is with me.
How do I join?
Just go to the Talk Wrestling Online Subscriber page and follow the instructions from there.
Payment can be arranged through Paypal or by cheque. Please remember to include your forum username!
I've paid - now what?
If you paid via Paypal, once your payment has been processed your forum account will be moved to the "Subscriber" usergroup automatically (its not always instant). Once there, you will be able to view the Subscriber forum in the main menu, please see the thread stuck there on how you can start using these extra features.
If you paid by cheque, once the payment has been cleared, I’ll move you manually to the Subscriber usergroup, then just follow the same instructions as in the PayPal paragraph above!