Talk Wrestling Online: Forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    Wow, this is such a wonderful suprise after being stuck in bed for 2 and a half days with a bad case of the flu. I really didn't expect it, I thought it was either going to be Russ, Cripp or Inno this year. I'm really honoured considering all the great names TWO has had over the years.

I love the place, I can't believe i've been here for 4+ years, time flies by. The amount of people that I have met and become pals here at TWO is unbelievable. I'd like to thank all the members for being yourselves, TWO has always had a great bunch and range of guys, with diverse tastes/attitudes and that makes one highly entertaining site. I have so many stories and tales from this place, I could go on for decades talking about them.

TWO has always been there for me, and I couldn't imagine logging on one day and it not being here and never coming back. Sometimes we take things for granted and we only realise how special things are when we are without it for a period of time. When the forum is down for a few hours, I can't believe how much I miss it. Even if it has been dead all day and it suddenly goes down, I refresh the page like no tomorrow.

Whether it has been my crazy posting periods on the General Forum, or work on the Newsletter or chatting to rvd_316 about a problem in the chatroom, it has always been a pleasure and really enjoyable.

I'd like to thank Kam for entering me into the Hall of Fame. The man is a star and he cannot have enough praise from me for the way he runs TWO. All the time, effort and money he puts into it is second to none. He is one of the nicest guys you could talk to also.

Thank you so so much, it means a lot to me.

Now KJ, make me a cuppa whilst I put my feet up watching the darts! Oh and while i'm at it, Dan, get my slippers.

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    BTW - Well done to all the other winners.

You all deserve it! Cripp does it again, he's like Nacho Novo, can't stop doing the business. He is the man though.

Russy cleaned up in the Beanies and now in the TWOsies. What next for this young buck? Well done mate.

The real question is...will dra make it a hat trick next year with the Most Controversial Thread?

vCash
    Congrats to everyone who won an award, and congrats to those who were nominated.

I hope to be among you this time next year.

lol HDC
    www.transformersaredangerous.com

"The eye of the pyramid never blinks"

"And as the miserly, intolerant and unruly find their voice, God's wrath shall engulf all of his children in vengeful flame." - Revelations 27:15

vCash
    Big congratulations to all this year's winners.

Special congratulations to P-Dawg for entering the Hall of Fame!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabster
    You all deserve it! Cripp does it again, he's like Nacho Novo, can't stop doing the business. He is the man though.

And the winner of cheap pop of the year goes to PABSTER!!!
    Sports Forum Leader: Sports Forum

Facebook ~ Twitter

TWO Hall of Fame Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabster
    Wow, this is such a wonderful suprise after being stuck in bed for 2 and a half days with a bad case of the flu. I really didn't expect it, I thought it was either going to be Russ, Cripp or Inno this year. I'm really honoured considering all the great names TWO has had over the years.

I love the place, I can't believe i've been here for 4+ years, time flies by. The amount of people that I have met and become pals here at TWO is unbelievable. I'd like to thank all the members for being yourselves, TWO has always had a great bunch and range of guys, with diverse tastes/attitudes and that makes one highly entertaining site. I have so many stories and tales from this place, I could go on for decades talking about them.

TWO has always been there for me, and I couldn't imagine logging on one day and it not being here and never coming back. Sometimes we take things for granted and we only realise how special things are when we are without it for a period of time. When the forum is down for a few hours, I can't believe how much I miss it. Even if it has been dead all day and it suddenly goes down, I refresh the page like no tomorrow.

Whether it has been my crazy posting periods on the General Forum, or work on the Newsletter or chatting to rvd_316 about a problem in the chatroom, it has always been a pleasure and really enjoyable.

I'd like to thank Kam for entering me into the Hall of Fame. The man is a star and he cannot have enough praise from me for the way he runs TWO. All the time, effort and money he puts into it is second to none. He is one of the nicest guys you could talk to also.

Thank you so so much, it means a lot to me.

Now KJ, make me a cuppa whilst I put my feet up watching the darts! Oh and while i'm at it, Dan, get my slippers.

I'll make you a cuppa but don't go expecting me to allow any Liverpool posters stinking up the place! Anyway, welcome to the HoF, very well deserved.

And congrats to al the other winners.

Anywhere I can get a Phal, Keema Pilau and a Sag Aloo
    vCash
    Well done to everyone, especially Pab, Cripp and Russ but also Chris as well who really is appreciated round here. Well done guys!

As for most controversial, I didn't consider it a village idiot award but rather an award for someone who stirred up things by being unconventional but not in a bad/moronic way. Last year I think I voted for Ed, this year I voted for Jack. I chose them because they didn't flame everyone or blast the forum rules to bits until they were permanently banned or whatever, but they simply had different viewpoints and weren't afraid to share them, which made me interested to read their posts even when I didn't agree with what they had to say. If the award was meant differently I'd have expected it to be named 'Biggest Tool of the Year' but it wasn't. I voted for Jack because after his initial heavy posting he's come back and really stirred up good debate here without being nasty to other posters, as far as I could see, while he was doing it. I even sent a PM to Jack telling him that I'd voted for him, why I'd done it and said it was a good thing. If it is a negative award then get rid of it but I've not really thought of it that way and put a lot of thought into who I think should get it.

Well done again to everyone who won or was nominated.

vCash
    That's the think, the award I feel was one of a positive nature in previous years from what I can see where as this year Mr Greenburg even in his absence has caused outcry simply by being a s**head...

Jack was a far more deserving winner for a lot of good reason's that MLM pointed out... although I believe I voted for Bob because his toolish acts where more shocking on a wider scale... However if I could take it back Jack my vote would be yours for a lot of good reasons.
    Wrestling 101 : Int. Scene - News, Views and Reviews

The Evil Gringo- Best Ever TWOStars Champion!, remember to check out his evolving profile!

vCash
    I considered it the 'booby prize'for the most rediculous member. If it was for 'Best Arguer' then I would have voted Beltmark or Ed over Jack. But Jack is a top guy for sticking to belifes, even if not always to my liking.
    TWO Senior Moderator

¿¡Por qué no te callas!?

vCash
    Congrats to all the winners, all thoroughly deserved

And i am not dissapointed by the fact that my forum and myself didnt win anything, honest

Thread Information