PDA

View Full Version : Who is the next GM?

Omega
03-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Thread title says it all. Anyone can vote regardless if you write or not. If you select other than state who. Only rule is not Darkstar a) because I think we could use the break and b) I think it's only fair not use Darky's character when he's not in the fed.

Paul
03-02-2012, 08:44 PM
The only one of my characters I dont want using is Sickness. Otherwise knock yourself out as far as I am concerned. :)

Anyhoo, Im not voting as IM not in the fed, but I'd go with Winter out of all those. It makes sense for continuity, and the McKellens arent really GM material. Plus Id rather read Brice as a manager.

Omega
03-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Well just reason a then :)

Please do vote though, even if it's as simple as "I'm not going to but if I was going to write/read I'd choose this one".

Paul
03-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Fair enough. Voted Winter as per above.

Maxximus
03-02-2012, 09:10 PM
I would have voted Barry Gower if he wasn't dead. = /

I went with Arron Winter purely for the interactions he may have with a very intimidated Jimmy Tsunami.

Beefhead
04-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Again it sucks because im waiting for my charger for the lappy and cant vote by the androis app. I cant even see the choices but going without any options id vote arron winter or maybe someone like evil gringo. Anyways probably winter

dsrchris
04-02-2012, 09:32 AM
To me Winter's the best option out of the ones available, but I'd love to see someone else take the role. Like Becky Moss, or Lucas Thorp, someone like that?

Hell, even giving WEB a run as GM could make some interesting situations. It could even be one of your angles going into it, exactly who is going to be the new TWOstars GM.

Omega
04-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Good idea DSR, gives me something to write about as well which is nice.

The manager is probably going to be someone I've written for in the past simply because I'd like to b able to intteract with the roster in the submissions threads as well as PM's and creative thread chatter. could be fun to throw out an idea into the mix and se who picks it up the best. So maybe my GM would say there was a tag team tournament and people should come to him with their teams so rather than me dictate who works with who the writers can choose. Just an example to explain my reasoning.

However W.E.B is a good shout even as a co-gm foil for a heel co-gm.

Liking the ideas guys, keep 'em coming! :)

The B-Man
05-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Winter for me

WAYNE
05-02-2012, 11:59 AM
So will Winter be a heel? Wasn't he cheered last time he was used?

The B-Man
05-02-2012, 12:03 PM
So will Winter be a heel? Wasn't he cheered last time he was used?
So he does one promo to sort it out, lol

Paul
05-02-2012, 12:04 PM
That can be reversed in a single promo though. Its not difficult.

The B-Man
05-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Let's get this party started!

Omega
05-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I am away all this week on work but next weekend I will try and kick things off one way or t'other. Hopefully Kam will have sorted me Admin access and the structure but if not I will sort something out. If I have time I may well open a submissions thread anyway and let you guys get things going for all your characters and then tie it all together when I get back.

The whole "working away" situation is going to occur a lot with my promotion which is another reason I want the writers to have more power in shaping their angles because I could potentily be offline for days at a time if I get stuck in the ass of nowehere (I'm in Kendal all next week FYI). We'll work it out as we go, if we need a second hand I'll ask for it, no worries.

Fletch
05-02-2012, 06:10 PM
I'd like to follow that up just by saying I won't likely be able to post from Monday 13th til Friday 17th of this month ( A week from tomorrow)

I'll be in Doncaster all week without net access.

The B-Man
05-02-2012, 06:24 PM
I am away all this week on work but next weekend I will try and kick things off one way or t'other. Hopefully Kam will have sorted me Admin access and the structure but if not I will sort something out. If I have time I may well open a submissions thread anyway and let you guys get things going for all your characters and then tie it all together when I get back.

The whole "working away" situation is going to occur a lot with my promotion which is another reason I want the writers to have more power in shaping their angles because I could potentily be offline for days at a time if I get stuck in the ass of nowehere (I'm in Kendal all next week FYI). We'll work it out as we go, if we need a second hand I'll ask for it, no worries.

Happy to help if/when needed