PDA

View Full Version : New Booker Required

Paul
21-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Right, as you may or may not know Saz has retired from his position as TWO Senior mod and wont be about much, if at all.

So this leaves TWOStars again without anybody at the helm. So we are looking for anybody who wants to give the head bookers position a chance. You've seen multiple approches in the past, so its up to you how you want to work it.

PM myself and/or Kam by the end of January with your intention to try and we will decide who takes the role. Should nobody take it up then obviously the fed will have to be closed.

Cheers guy. :)

dsrchris
21-01-2012, 02:10 PM
God damn, as much as I'd love to have a pop at this (and I really would), I just don't have the time to take this on right now.

Omega
21-01-2012, 02:59 PM
If no one else seriously wants to give it a go then I shall step in. however I won't be doing anything like the amount of wiritng Saz did for the fed but I'll try my best to keep up with his ideals since alot of poeple liked the way he'd taken the fed.

The B-Man
24-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Was seriously wondering what was going on here too. I couldn't see any mention of a break anywhere.

I would be up for applying for this position but my first question would be did people prefer the old or new format?

The B-Man
24-01-2012, 10:17 AM
I just thought I would point out but im sure you already know, Paul. This was posted in the active roster section and not open to all. In case you didn't mean to do it that way.

Paul
24-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Which sub forum does it need to go in? I odnt know what everyone can see. :S

Omega
24-01-2012, 10:40 AM
The readers section would be favourite

Paul
24-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Done.

Boyo
24-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I reckon Omega should do the job. He's done booking before, he's written for a TWOStars ledge (Winter), a TWOStars femme fatale (McKellen - getting himself a boyfriend in the process :P), and let's not forget played a central role in one of the most important factions in TWOStars history (The New Blood).

The time is about right for him to take the helm.

Cheers!

Omega
24-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Aww, shucks.

I think what I'd like to do is have a poll of all the people who want a shot and then whoever still wants to write for the fed votes. the reason for that is that during the handover it was made quite apparent that there were some people who felt either my "style" of booking or simply my attitude put them off being a part of the fed. There's no point in me taking over if it actually means people stop writing for that reason alone. It's not an ego boost to see who likes me or to see who doesn't, I just want the fed to start off knowing the person they want to run things is in charge, whether that;s me or Baz or someone else.

To that end would people like to see a "manifesto" from potential bookers stating what they will keep and what they will change if they get the nod?

WAYNE
24-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Thinking about it, I'm putting my name in the hat.