PDA

View Full Version : XTV 7:15: Aftershow Party

Inno
30-10-2011, 02:39 PM
So, the first show under the anonymous new regime is in and there's tons of talking points:

We're BACK, baby - and under new management?
Brice Perrino is in as Darkstar reluctantly deals with the new set up of the TWOStars heirarchy
Kyle Gilmore returns, gets a win over Randy Roko, and drinks pumpkin beer
Evil Gringo lives up to the EVIL part of his name with a heinous beatdown of Lucian L Jones, saved only by the new and improved, fan friendly Matt Denton
Denton in turn gets his revenge on The Chav finally, chalking up the win and seemingly picking up a few more fans on the way
TWOStars has an... Igor?
Sickness is... well... Sickness
Brice uses/abuses his general manager power to aid and abet his charge Craig Van Dam's title/non-title match against Sickness.

Here's your chance to have your say - what did YOU think?

Inno
30-10-2011, 07:34 PM
To kick start it... the new anonymous investor. Someone new? Someone we know? Me? Well, not me, unless TWOStars is valued at 39p and a used Hubba Bubba wrapper :)

And Denton? Good guy? REALLY? Hmmm... We'll see.

And should Kyle Gilmore really be endorsing alcohol drinking to our younger viewers? Oh wait, we're not WWE PG, it's cool ;)

Paul
31-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Do writers feedback in the same place as non writers?

Saz
31-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Writers feedback in the critique section, when the editing phase came out :)

Paul
31-10-2011, 01:03 PM
I thought that was for individual pieces to make sure each had no problems. Now the show is set up do we use that one to critique the entire show, including the flow? As you have pointed out before a show is more than the individual skits.

Saz
31-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Of course.

The B-Man
31-10-2011, 05:06 PM
As i'm not officially a writer yet, I will comment here. One thing that irks me and it's so minor is people using JR then others using Ross. Personally I would make everyone use JR because that's what most people know him as.