PDA

View Full Version : TWOStars on E-Fed Guerillas

Saz
14-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi guys,

Thought I'd let you know that I was speaking with EGL on E-Fed Guerillas last night and if you're interested in what was said, we basically chatted for about 2 hours last night.

The show is here:

http://talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=93095&cmd=tc

I had a little difficulty getting online and had to pay for skype credit to log on, so I appear 45 minutes into the show, the best way for you to get there is press the listen button by Episode 9 under past episodes, so it opens up in a new pop up box, under the volume is the ability to skip the show to the point which is approximately 45 minutes in.

With a good 2 hour stint under our belts, I am hoping that this will certainly bring attention to us.

The B-Man
14-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Think if you can agree some kind of regular slot it would be good for the writers etc to pop on now and then, like before.

Omega
14-10-2011, 05:31 PM
EGL said they are going to be moving to a more agreeable time slot for overseas callers so just keep on checking with them. I'm sure Saz will be happy that anyone calls in whenever and I know EGL is always pleased to have international callers.

Saz
14-10-2011, 07:00 PM
I had to pay for Skype credit to get on to talk as the free thing didn't work for me, so be careful.

Omega
14-10-2011, 07:40 PM
This did happen to me before as well, however I have to say that the tenner I bought of credit was way more than I needed so it will last you.

Saz
14-10-2011, 11:25 PM
But the important thing to remember, that you have to spend a tenner to call in regardless, though it means that you will get many chances to call in and talk. The important point is that you will spend a tenner to get a chance to talk, so that people are informed that this is the usual thing with these call in shows.

I don't want anyone mislead for a second that you may have to pay to have a say.

Omega
15-10-2011, 11:08 AM
o...k but I'm just trying to let poeple know that if they do decide to pay it's not like that money will disappear within minutes. It's a whole picture kind of thing, so that people get put of thinking every time they want to call in they'll be spending lots of cash when it's more like ten pounds will last you several hours.

Saz
15-10-2011, 11:35 AM
I've made my point of warning people, so I don't feel there is any need to keep going around in circles with this.

Basically, if you want to join in, you're going to have to pay 10 credit on Skype (as they won't accept anything less) to do it as the Talkshoe thing doesn't work that well (or at all)! If you're happy with that then fine, but I want to make sure you all know that that this is the case.

After a 2 hour conversation I still have 7.98 left. So it's about a 1 an hour.

The other thing is you have to try the number several times until the female voice answers as the male voice is a different service.

In fact, to get onto EFedG, you will need to:

1. Join talkshoe.com as a member and select your 10 digit pin (which they recommend is your home number).
2. Buy your tenner's worth of credit.
3. Go to the dialer on Skype.
4. Select the USA Flag.
5. Type 7244447444 into the box.
6. Press make call.
7. If the male voice answers, hang up and try again.
8. The lady will prompt you to enter the Call ID plus the Pound key.
9. Type in 93095#
10. The lady will prompt you for your pin followed by the pound key.
11. Type in your pin e.g. 0123456789#
12. The Talkshoe announcement should kick in and then you should be able to hear the show.

Paul
15-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Interesting little show and some good stuff Saz. I've Pmed a few thoughts to EGL about how the changeover happened from my POV, not much different from what you said, but a couple of things I saw differently.

Saz
15-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Each from each perspective buddy, and I made sure to stress that it was only from my perspective.

Paul
15-10-2011, 02:06 PM
I know, and nothing I said was in any way critical of that or of yourself. In fact I'll send it on over for you to read too. :)

WAYNE
15-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Rudie isn't 20 lol.

Saz
15-10-2011, 05:14 PM
I know, which was why I sounded really unsure of myself, I just worked it out in my head as I knew EGL loves to talk about Ruderz.

ViciousPrism
15-10-2011, 08:45 PM

(Awkward ellipsis to make it seem really creepy.)

Ruderz
17-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Just got round to hearing this, thank you to everyone who commented on me and my character! Much appreciated.

Nice job Saz, promoted the fed well.

I'll take it as a compliment that you thought I was in university, :lol